Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2006, 08:19 PM

Default Second UB account question?

So apparently you can have 3 accounts or whatever at UB. I already have one but would like a second with RB. MY question is that when I am making my second account can I put in the same email and address as I did with my first account or do I have to put in a different email? If anyone has experience with this, please share.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Second UB account question?

[ QUOTE ]
So apparently you can have 3 accounts or whatever at UB. I already have one but would like a second with RB. MY question is that when I am making my second account can I put in the same email and address as I did with my first account or do I have to put in a different email? If anyone has experience with this, please share.

[/ QUOTE ]

Need a new email address is needed. Everything else can be the same.

Good luck

Scotty O
Old 08-24-2006, 09:47 PM

Scotty, do you need a new deposit method too for a second account? I.e. if your first account used neteller do you have to use firepay or something for the second?

Thanks.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:22 PM

So same address is cool?
Old 08-24-2006, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scotty, do you need a new deposit method too for a second account? I.e. if your first account used neteller do you have to use firepay or something for the second?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

No,

You will need a new withdrawal method though (i.e. can't use the same NETTELLER account)

If you are signing up for a rakeback bonus, I would be careful since you have an account already. This would be against the site rules I believe.

Good Luck
Scotty O
Old 09-03-2006, 07:03 AM

Thanks for the info Scotty O.
Say that I use Neteller and Firepay to fund account #1, can I still use firepay to Fund account #2? My primary funding method is Neteller and I sometimes use firepay for UB.

You are saying that I can fund Account #1 and Account #2 with Neteller, but can only withdrawal with Firepay. If I funded Account #2 with Neteller, won't it credit Neteller when I withdrawal, since it credits the method you originally funded it with?

Is this a standard with UB or is it on the downlow? Can I directly ask Customer Service regarding having multiple accounts? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:14 AM

Just Email UB about the multi account question. They do not have a phone support.

All I am saying is that you can fund any account with Netteller. But you can only withdraw from one account because the email addresses have to be the same. I do not know about Firepay. I do not have experience with that.

Good Luck
Scotty O