Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Assani Fisher Bday celebration in Vegas - XPost

Saw this in B&M and thought some sports guys might be interested [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Hey 2+2ers located in Vegas. Tomorrow is my boys birthday and I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to come out. We don't really know to many people out here outside of random strippers so I'm trying to broaden our horizens here. So we'd def welcome anyone and everyone. I was thinking about going to a sushi place around 7-8ish. Maybe Osaka? I dunno if that is the right spelling but from what I have heard that place is the best in town. I'm also open to just about any suggestions as well. After dinner I suppose we could go booze it up at some local bar. Also TT you are more then welcome to come out and celebrate your 29th bday as well . For the record anybody that comes out and still wants to hear the end of the trip report I'd be more then happy to finish it for you or answer any questions you might have. On a humerous note, I actually ran into Chandiss the other day and despite the fact that she hadn't spoken with me in a year she managed to remember my name which was pretty sick. That about sums it up. If anyone wants to come out PM me and I'll give you my cell and other info

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=0#Post11925763