Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2007, 10:57 PM

Default CockBlock Stories

Everyone hates getting a cockblock put on em... maybe some of you have even commited the sin of man sins.... so lets hear em both... received and given... and if you overcame it.

I'll post one to start.

I was 20, maybe 21 and knew a girl thru work. She had a gorgeous face, d+ cups but a bit big for my taste around the hips. (she was 18 or 19) My (work) friend knew her pretty well and I asked him to put a good word in for me.

We agree to go out some random friday, after talking to her, I know she's into me and later bet my friend I can nail her within two dates.

Date one... big make out session after a movie or dinner or whatever.

Date two end up in my bedroom... and as the panties are coming off she says "so...tell me about this bet you have with Rob"

I was almost speechless and said something to the effect of "oh we were just jokin' around"

End Result: I still hit it that nite. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bottom Line... A good friend will not do this to you to win a 20 dollar bet. Karma hit him good though, and his hairline receded quickly in his 20's.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:16 PM

Default Re: CockBlock Stories

I was about 16 or 17 and didn't drive yet. I get a buddy to go and pick up an ex-gf and we ride back over to his place because his dad was at work. He is on the floor playing NBA Jam and me and the chick are making out on the couch.

I finally grab her hand take her upstairs into his room. I was planning on banging her on the floor, but he followed right behind us and was like "Not in my room."

I took her down to his living room and he went back down to the bottom floor (tri-level house) to play NBA Jam again. Five minutes or so pass and I have my hand down her pants and here comes this douche again. He sits on the couch and just kinda looks at us for a few seconds. The look on the girls face was priceless and I could never forget it. He then takes a picture of his grandma that was on an end table and turns it down and says "I don't want her to see this." He then goes and gets on the phone and calls people we know and will not leave the room. Finally he says we have to leave cause his dad is on the way home.

I never did get to bang that girl. Thanks Kenny, you Barney Rubble looking [censored].
Old 08-09-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone hates getting a cockblock put on em... maybe some of you have even commited the sin of man sins.... so lets hear em both... received and given... and if you overcame it.

I'll post one to start.

I was 20, maybe 21 and knew a girl thru work. She had a gorgeous face, d+ cups but a bit big for my taste around the hips. (she was 18 or 19) My (work) friend knew her pretty well and I asked him to put a good word in for me.

We agree to go out some random friday, after talking to her, I know she's into me and later bet my friend I can nail her within two dates.

Date two end up in my bedroom... and as the panties are coming off she says "so...tell me about this bet you have with Rob"

I was almost speechless and said something to the effect of "oh we were just jokin' around"

Bottom Line... A good friend will not do this to you to win a 20 dollar bet. Karma hit him good though, and his hairline receded quickly in his 20's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused. This isn't really a cockblock story is it?
Old 08-09-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'll post one to start.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A guy telling a girl that I bet him 20 bucks that I would nail her by the second date? I think that qualifies as an attempted cockblock.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was about 16 or 17 and didn't drive yet. I get a buddy to go and pick up an ex-gf and we ride back over to his place because his dad was at work. He is on the floor playing NBA Jam and me and the chick are making out on the couch.

I finally grab her hand take her upstairs into his room. I was planning on banging her on the floor, but he followed right behind us and was like "Not in my room."

I took her down to his living room and he went back down to the bottom floor (tri-level house) to play NBA Jam again. Five minutes or so pass and I have my hand down her pants and here comes this douche again. He sits on the couch and just kinda looks at us for a few seconds. The look on the girls face was priceless and I could never forget it. He then takes a picture of his grandma that was on an end table and turns it down and says "I don't want her to see this." He then goes and gets on the phone and calls people we know and will not leave the room. Finally he says we have to leave cause his dad is on the way home.

I never did get to bang that girl. Thanks Kenny, you Barney Rubble looking [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it his ex GF or your ex GF? I'd almost feel for the guy if you were tryin to nail his ex GF in his house. That would be a bitter pill to swallow.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'll post one to start.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A guy telling a girl that I bet him 20 bucks that I would nail her by the second date? I think that qualifies as an attempted cockblock.

[/ QUOTE ]

A failed attempt. You pulled the reverse cockblock.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:32 PM

A few years ago, I was working in this company. One of the secretaries there is really cute. But she was also very shy and sort of afraid of talking with people.

Anyway, I think she is teh hots, and I would steal glances at her. I occasionally go to talk to her, but it's difficult to do my thing because she is so shy.

One of the older supervisors notices. He then makes it his habit to chat with this girl all the time. And he keeps telling her, "Hey, that guy keeps looking at you, I think he likes you! He's a really nice guy, have you considered hooking up with him?"

Long story short, we hook up, and a large part was thanks to the supervisor guy. Short story long, anything by Dickens.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:36 PM

I mistakenly revealed my age at the time (19) to a girl at my hostel. Later that night the same girl-good citizen that she was- brought up that bit of information, to a 27yr old I was about to hook up with. Still worked out a couple days later, but super lame nonetheless.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:36 PM

My ex, not his. That would be a little harsh.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:40 PM

One of my best friend's girlfriend in high school made a pass at me at some night and I don't think he ever really got over it so he'll randomly throw salt in my game.

One time I started talking to these two girls I met when I visited him his freshman year in college. He comes into the conversation, wanders away and our other friend starts winging for me. Fast forward, it's been like an hour and a half, I've been hanging out w/ this girl talking to her, and it's almost 5 in the morning. I'm fairly positive I have it sewn up. He rounds a corner walks up to me, our friend, and the two girls and just says, "Hey Jon, heard you cleared up that herpes. Good stuff."