Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:27 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know, which is why u can smd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, i really don't want to get in this discussion again, but basically, this is really easy to say when you aren't affected by your decision at all. For the the people who actually have to give up something (soft games, the 200bb buyin, the familiarity), this is a much more difficult decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been quiet on this so far, but no, it really shouldn't be at all, especially when people who aren't you and don't even play on AP are busy trying to pressure the company on your behalf.

meh I'll probably post something in MTTC about this soon.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, AJ was NOT a consultant. Maybe it was his technical title, but it was not the reality of the situation. That's an AP attempt to distance themselves. Make no mistake about it, AJ was running daily operations at AP. Those releases you saw earlier were sent out/approved by AJ from what I'm told.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any [censored] 2p2'er who gives AP OR UB business can suck my [censored] dick.

We can never let up on these bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that 2+2ers never play on AP would only attract 2+2ers to play on AP (over the long run). Just the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

imo given the amount of time nat, adanthar, josem and all the other spend blowing this case and getting you your money back, the least you can do out of respect is not go back to the [censored] site

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait until he has all his money back from AP and then ask him how he feels about the situation. If you owed one of your customers money and they promised to never do business with you again, even if you paid them back, how fast would you get your money to them?
Old 10-21-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to get you bastards.... I'm Shaun [censored] Deeb

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG OMG MORE LOVE

[/ QUOTE ]

and omgggg admo
Old 10-21-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, AJ was NOT a consultant. Maybe it was his technical title, but it was not the reality of the situation. That's an AP attempt to distance themselves. Make no mistake about it, AJ was running daily operations at AP. Those releases you saw earlier were sent out/approved by AJ from what I'm told.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that 2+2ers never play on AP would only attract 2+2ers to play on AP (over the long run). Just the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

imo given the amount of time nat, adanthar, josem and all the other spend blowing this case and getting you your money back, the least you can do out of respect is not go back to the [censored] site

[/ QUOTE ]

Ass, I didn't say I was going back, but the statement above is true. I know of at least 2 2+2ers that will be heading back to AP/still playing at AP. Soft games attract sharks, period.

Also, your logic is FOS... but mob rule on.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
N82, anything on Seif's HH's?

[/ QUOTE ]

The way how I interpret this situation is we will never actually see those HHs, or if we do, it will not be for awhile because they will need time to edit some hands that never make it to showdown.

I hope I get proven wrong but it really seems like Seif issued the "I'm willing to have the HHs publicly displayed" statement fully knowing they would never actually get released, and then he can try to come off as looking innocent and hoping everyone just forgets about him as more of this other stuff steals the attention.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-21-2007, 04:34 PM

A logical place to start pursuing some sort of criminal complaint would be here, imo:

http://www.autochtones.gouv.qc.ca/no...ees_saa_en.htm

Based on this agreement signed by representatives of Quebec and Grand Chief Joe Norton in 1998;

http://www.autochtones.gouv.qc.ca/re...981015a_en.htm

It seems that Quebec has been able to successfully prosecute Kahnawake residents, who were also criminals as recently as July, 2007.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:35 PM

I find it very sad how this seems to end, this is really bad for online poker. They can basically cheat on and on and just have to be a little bit smarter about using it. Sucks...
Old 10-21-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know, which is why u can smd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, i really don't want to get in this discussion again, but basically, this is really easy to say when you aren't affected by your decision at all. For the the people who actually have to give up something (soft games, the 200bb buyin, the familiarity), this is a much more difficult decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

By all means, make your own decision based on whatever criteria you wish. But you keep bringing it back to how you will be affected if you leave AP, whereas other people are talking about the broader significance of players continuing to support this crooked company. It's the view of many people that anyone who leaves their bankroll on AP after all of this does a real disservice to the online poker community in general. Whether they have as much at stake as you in taking such a stance is really says nothing about whether it is a justified position.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ass, I didn't say I was going back, but the statement above is true. I know of at least 2 2+2ers that will be heading back to AP/still playing at AP. Soft games attract sharks, period.

Also, your logic is FOS... but mob rule on.

[/ QUOTE ]

his statements makes enough sense. ppl put a ton of time and effort into you getting your money back. they would prefer that you behave in a certain way. by no means are you bound to act as they please but yes it is absolutely an issue of respect.

also, the reason not to go back, from a strictly selfish pov, is that no matter how soft the games, you can never gaurantee that they are straight. if anything is learned from this situation, from ap's perspective, its that they need to cheat better.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know of at least 2 2+2ers that will be heading back to AP/still playing at AP. Soft games attract sharks, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Aboslute Poker food chain:

Cheaters
^
^
^
^
^
^
Sharks
^
^