Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Electron Card did not work this morning

Yes I went to withdraw 20$ out of my savings with more then enough in my balance I am positive and yet I got insufficient fund errors at 2 ATMs. I haven't even confirmed my epass account yet I am still waiting to recieve the initial charges from epass and yet this screwy stuff is happening.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to my New Alliance bank ATM this morning to withdraw my $300 as I have done many times, including yesterday.

The transaction was rejected for "insufficient funds". I checked my balance and had $325 on my card. That should cover the $302 for the ATM transaction.

Anyone else having troubles?

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. I withdrew at 7pm eastern time USA yesterday and tried at 8:30am today.

Is this considered in the same "day" or 24-hour period?
Old 07-30-2007, 11:51 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker
Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)

[ QUOTE ]
i love that when you email them to add money they respond in an hour, when you want to remove money or deal with documents they never respond ever

[/ QUOTE ]

just got an email today saying if they did'nt get my verificatoin docs within 5 days they were going to freeze/close my account (i have 15k in it)

i've send in my docs 4 times now, once to a real live person on the phone who sent me a verficiation that they received them

their CS is so goddam awful
Old 07-30-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went to my New Alliance bank ATM this morning to withdraw my $300 as I have done many times, including yesterday.

The transaction was rejected for "insufficient funds". I checked my balance and had $325 on my card. That should cover the $302 for the ATM transaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. I withdrew at 7pm eastern time USA yesterday and tried at 8:30am today.

Is this considered in the same "day" or 24-hour period?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it's 24hr period, just login to ur Epass and will tell you how much you can withdraw at this time
Old 07-30-2007, 01:59 PM

Thanks Jonyy.

I checked and it shows $320 max with $18 remaining, so it is likely that yesterday's transaction is still in the pipeline.

Funny that when I stopped several days in a row on the way to work this did not happen. I must have been a few minutes over the 24 hour limit each day.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sent them documents and called every single day. I sent documents every other day, just in case. I faxed them. E-mailed them.

It still took 3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

So like 5 days after I send them I get this reponse.

"This email is to inform you that we have received the documents that you sent us to verify your account.

Should we need any additional documentation from you or should we need you to resend any documents, you will receive an email/message with such information.

Please allow up to 7-10 business days for review and verification of your documents."

So looks like its gonna take close to 20 days to get this taken care of what a hassle...
Old 08-01-2007, 09:46 AM

So... I am currently going through this "Your account has too much money, now all of a sudden we need to reverify who you are.

First of all, I take it that this has happened to others, or at least it sounds like that and that the result has been positive, meaning the money was not stolen or frozen. So, I am trying, on the 8th day waiting after having sent the requested docs, to remain positive.

However, while we have little to bo other options, does it not bother anyone else, that these less that reliable companies, with little to no legal guidelines and recourse are holding our money hostage in exchange for basically, identity theft documents? License, Credit cards, social security numbers, utility bills, etc? What in gods name could they require these for? Are they reporting to the US government?

Otherwise, why could they possibly need this info? They have abs no problem taking your money, in the form of a bank deposit, yet, now that your account has reached a certain amount, they freeze it? and demand, private, very important docs?

This is mind blowing to me and I really hope I am overreacting. We will know soon enough. How many people have goen through this out there?

Anyone else think this is rather strange? I feel like I have to keep an eye out for identity theft now. If there wasn't so much money, I would have told them to go screw and that it wasn't worth it, but as is, I am being held hostage. Such a joke.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been mentioned a few times in this thread and it happened to me yesterday as well. I cashed out $700 and kept trying to withdraw(starting at $500) and got the insufficient funds message, until I got down to $200. I don't think anyone has figured this out yet, but its going to be a pain in the ass pulling out such little amounts at a time when I cash out a few thousand. However, I'd rather do it this way then have it hit my bank account and send a red flag to my bank. Does anyone know the max. amount most ATM allow you to withdraw?
Old 08-02-2007, 03:19 AM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

I loaded epass with my checking account, now need a second load option to get my limits raised.

Anyone know if Ing Direct works with Epass???

Also, if i get ing direct signed up and verify micro deposit, will i still have to deposit from ing direct before i can withdraw from epass to there?

Also, when they say limit 10 transactions for standard account, what time period is that over?

sorry for so many questions. thanks.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:30 AM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

Do you have to pay $5 per $100 when you withdraw from FTP to epassporte?
Closed Thread