Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Question about Nielsio

Are you that uncomfortable with yourself that you try to take it out on others? I sympathize..

Thanks for the free advertising though.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and for the record, i can have my location as "Blogging Again (Again)" but i cant put my blogname in my location from what i know of the rules.

Why the exception here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I warned Nielsio numerous times when I was mod of the politics forum to remove the blog from his location.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been asked in the past, bunch of time ago (can't remember by whom), to remove the 'blogspot' part, which I did.

[ QUOTE ]
He doesn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may take that back.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean you had a legitimate excuse to start banning him, and you didn't use it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never been an advocate of banning Nielsio. I think that when he's kept relatively in check he serves a purpose.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Does this mean you had a legitimate excuse to start banning him, and you didn't use it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never been an advocate of banning Nielsio. I think that when he's kept relatively in check he serves a purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Light entertainment, amirite?
Old 10-09-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and for the record, i can have my location as "Blogging Again (Again)" but i cant put my blogname in my location from what i know of the rules.

Why the exception here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I warned Nielsio numerous times when I was mod of the politics forum to remove the blog from his location.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been asked in the past, bunch of time ago (can't remember by whom), to remove the 'blogspot' part, which I did.

[ QUOTE ]
He doesn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may take that back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Nielsio, if I remember correctly, at the time you had me on ignore, and I had to talk to you through a third party to remove the actual link itself. When you changed it to the Freedom Channel (which is still unacceptable under the rules Mat put forward IMO), it was too annoying to try to continue after you when you had me on ignore, so I just let it slide, as its debatable.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:13 PM

On a side note, I love how the people advocating eliminating the government in the name of "freedom" seem to conveniently ignore that without even a facade of representative democracy, corporations would control their lives even more than they do now

I don't read the poli forum anymore so I have to mock ACists in ATF
Old 10-09-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you that uncomfortable with yourself that you try to take it out on others? I sympathize..

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio, have you ever thought that you genuinely annoy the [censored] out of people and that people aren't mean to you because they need to feel better, but they go on a life tilt any time you post anything? You are honestly one of the worst posters ever. I know he has me on ignore, so someone quote it for him.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with [Phil] or jman220 for once. I know why Jman keeps him around- he makes the other ACists look bad by his stupidity. Jman can easily lump all ACists or even Libertarians into a "wacky extremist" group by pointing at the biggest target of all- Nielsio.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are honestly one of the worst posters ever. I know he has me on ignore, so someone quote it for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could help you, but Nielsio has me on ignore too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On a side note, I love how the people advocating eliminating the government in the name of "freedom" seem to conveniently ignore that without even a facade of representative democracy, corporations would control their lives even more than they do now

I don't read the poli forum anymore so I have to mock ACists in ATF

[/ QUOTE ]

The state actually represents the furthest possible example of representation, where your choice is lumped in with hundreds of millions of others, and the ruling class is a tightnit self-serving interest group; where under a market system, people can make actual contracts with their own personal arbiter and end it when they feel wronged.

You know about the 'civil' war right? Where the states said 'the federal state is violating our contract (the consitution), so we opt out'. Then the federal state declares war and effectively tells them that there is no contract, only power. Seems a pretty good example of having no representation possibilities.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio, have you ever thought that you genuinely annoy the [censored] out of people and that people aren't mean to you because they need to feel better, but they go on a life tilt any time you post anything? You are honestly one of the worst posters ever. I know he has me on ignore, so someone quote it for him.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with [Phil] or jman220 for once. I know why Jman keeps him around- he makes the other ACists look bad by his stupidity. Jman can easily lump all ACists or even Libertarians into a "wacky extremist" group by pointing at the biggest target of all- Nielsio.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no personal stake in this whatsoever, but in the interest in keeping the latest ATF polidrama going, I'll indulge your request. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread