Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 01:33 AM

Default variance: girltalk

*Cliff Notes bottom obvvv*

Ok so I went to this girltalk show tonight at this place called club polaris in the industrial part of downtown philly.

variance: white william .. this band was really strange, but the music was pretty cool, it was REALLY different but it was definitly good. If you smoke/trip, you will <3 them really bad.

brag: Dan Deacon, his music is also trippy and different but my god he put on a SICKK concert, the venue is basically a giagantic dance floor, and he setup in front of the stage ON the floor, let kids get up on to the stage, we were all packed in around him

he KILLED it.

MAJOR brag: girl talk.. girl talk is a DJ who cuts rap/hiphop with either his own beats or like all kinds of rock. Sounds strange, but its REALLY good and hes unfuckingbelievable live. I would definitly go to this show before almost anyone else (dead or alive). He setup on stage and let kids go everywhere on stage etc. it was [censored] sickk.. d/l his stuff and you'll understand.

ok on to girls.

brag: danced with atleast 5 7+'s and atleast 2 9's.

variance: I tried to like talk to one girl or like do stuff like grab her hands while we were dancing, but she (didnt say this) but basically wanted to just grind the [censored] out of my [censored] and just have me stand there as her dance pole. I figured this out like 3 min in and was like.. k hf. weeeeeeeeeeee

major beat: this was like my 3rd time at a club.. clubs are tough to pull girls, its kind of impersonal. Im 0-3 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] thus far... like getting them to dance/chill @ ur table is easish.. but pulling is tough. Need to holla at goofy for pickup lessons obvvv.

variance: girls are lying cheating thilthy teasing gold digging [censored]. all of them.

variance: just like poker, carbs, alcohol and weed girls are [censored] addictive. The last like 2 months ive come up on like zero trim cuz of online poker, and it was fine cuz i was like cold turkey on chicks, but jesus christ tonight i have like the bug REALLY bad. Sigh, if only in moderation.

beat: cant remember last nite i got laid [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

ok so this is where the night comes in to MAJOR variance.
We go back to my friends car (we parked on the street) and i go to open the door when i realize .. that.. uhh.. the window is gone. WAIT.

no its not, its just in a million pieces all over the street and inside the car. AWSOME!! oh hey look whats that brown dust on the door. OH AWSOME someone through a rock through the window.

MAJOR beat: two smokkkkkkkkkking hot chicks see us, come over to like pity us, and we just blow them off.. ? !#LP!@$OTJASODEAKOJ!@$O like they approached us concerned and interested and we just said.. nah i like DICKS kthx bye.

K so anyway some busto ass mother [censored] broke in to our car.. NOT to get the radio, NOT to get ipod/cellphone/wallet out of glove compartment.. to get a [censored] cup full of PENNIES ( one [censored] cent) in the cup holder. About $3 net gain for this rat.

beat: was freeeezing on the way home. [censored] philly and the winter... Q$#KO!#

cliff notes:
Went to girl talk show (girl talk = dj)
variance: white william (wierd band)
major brag: Dan Deacon (awsome DJ)
MAJOR brag: Girl Talk live (i would go to this show before almomst anyone else, DOA)
brag: danced with lots of hotties
beat: pulled none
variance: [censored] women, they are herion of teh penis.
MAJOR VARIANCE: busto crackhead broke into our car to steal $3 worth of pennies sitting in a cup in the cupholder.
minor beat: picking up girls at a club is kind of hard, especially if they arent drinking (fwiw im 19 and aloooooooot of ppl were underage).

holla
Old 09-18-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: variance: girltalk

I don't know a lot, but I do know a couple of things. One, make your posts NOT SO [censored] LONG or no one will read them. Also, have you ever seen 40 Year Old Virgin? Tackle drunk bitches.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tackle drunk bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-18-2007, 01:47 AM

Like maybe like you like shouldn't like say like a lot like.

edit: Like Like Like Like Like
Old 09-18-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Like maybe like you like shouldn't like say like a lot like.

edit: Like Like Like Like Like

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG
Old 09-18-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*Cliff Notes bottom obvvv*

brag: Dan Deacon, his music is also trippy and different but my god he put on a SICKK concert, the venue is basically a giagantic dance floor, and he setup in front of the stage ON the floor, let kids get up on to the stage, we were all packed in around him

he KILLED it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i went to school with/am sorta friends with him. we'd probably be good friends if he was still in NY.

nice guy + very interesting musician.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:27 AM

I got his latest CD and I can seriously listen to it over and over again, it would be so sick to see him in concert.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:38 AM

Fees,
I was there, too. Isn't the venue called Starlight Ballroom?
Old 09-18-2007, 03:45 AM

another vote for "Girl Talk is [censored] amazing live"
Old 09-18-2007, 03:50 AM

yeah girl talk is pretty awesome live