Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
I know NOTHING about polyviewness, and am in no way endorsing or condemning him/her. I'm curious, however, how do you know that the ID you were given doesn't exist at Cake? Some sites allow you to hide your name from searches...I've never played at Cake, so I'm not sure if they have that feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharkscope and OPR search on the ID which show no info on the player. The ID he gave me for PS show stats and using the same ID he gave me for cake shows stats at Tilt also (both reveal $5 sngs and or mtts). So assuming if he did have an acct at cake, I would bet he would be playing sngs and mtts like he does on tilt and stars. But no data is there and the fact that he was playing $0 - $5 sngs leads me to believe he wouldnt have $500 on cake to trade.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:02 AM

Well, you may be right, I really don't know much about those services, not being an SNG player. He also has a lot of posts in a short time, which is sometimes a sign of a scammer, but doesn't mean that he is. Just seems a little thin to be outing his screen names.

Meh, what do I know, it's good to be on the safe side...I just wonder if you jumped the gun a little bit. Anyway, everyone's certainly warned now, rightfully or not. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2007, 01:06 AM

8/21 member DRUNK TURK got a bad vibe from polyviwness as well.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
8/21 member DRUNK TURK got a bad vibe from polyviwness as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
DRUNK TURK. Haha...what a bunch of characters we get in here.

But yeah, I remember polyviewness having a bit of a run-in with someone else here earlier in the thread. I think he needs to find a way to get a couple of good trades done to regain some credibility. Whether it's fair or not, his rep is a little bruised ATM.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, you may be right, I really don't know much about those services, not being an SNG player. He also has a lot of posts in a short time, which is sometimes a sign of a scammer, but doesn't mean that he is. Just seems a little thin to be outing his screen names.

Meh, what do I know, it's good to be on the safe side...I just wonder if you jumped the gun a little bit. Anyway, everyone's certainly warned now, rightfully or not. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know his type. There have been many like him before in these threads to try this. Best way to out them is have them sit down on a table to prove they have the money. None of them ever can.

Like I said in my first post about him, all he has to do is sit down on a table with the screename he gave me(which I can assure you doesn't exist) and show he has $500. He can't and he won't.

Heck if he really wanted to prove me wrong, all he has to do is go signup for a cake account right now with that fake screename he gave me and deposit $500 and then say hey look at me I do have it. But we all know he wont since he cant come up with the $$$.

$0 - $5 sng losing player having $500 on cake available to trade? Yea right. Out of all the sites to have that much money on when you play such small stakes, would it really be cake? Or would be it one of the majors like Stars or Tilt?
Old 09-01-2007, 02:42 AM

This all sounds like pretty damning evidence, but how can you be so suspicious of a guy with a handshake avatar?

All signs point to scammer, but that subliminal honesty trick makes me want to trade with him and send first anyway.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:03 AM

polyviewness,

Please PM me and arrange to sit and show me $500 at Cake, so I can clear your name for you.

Thanks.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
polyviewness,

Please PM me and arrange to sit and show me $500 at Cake, so I can clear your name for you.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
An excellent plan.

I hope all the traders in here appreciate the extra time you take in this thread, above and beyond the call for sure.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:52 AM

Another quick trade with backspin20. Excellent response time as usual.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:11 PM

Does Bodog allow transfers now?

Looking for 20$ on Bodog for 25$ on FTP or PS.

TY