Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: High Volume Pro MTTers

my bankrolls currently 80k, but i'm gonna withdraw some again so it'll go down to 50k, 10% of my bankroll is the absolute max that i'll use in one session. 5% is preferable.

i play the 100r's because normally i'm in for $400-$500 bucks. i dont go too nuts in the rebuy period, but i'm not afraid to stick my chips in if someones out there is throwing their chips around.

The ladbrokes one is there big nightly tourney so its played like a freezeout, and ub rebuys are so deep they are like freezeouts too.

i dont play $1k's beacause it just seems like a sick ammount of money to put down in one go for a tourney, so i'm not quite ready for them. I would rather play 9 109s. I'm also wanna make sure i can beat 500's before i move up to the 1k's.

i looked at party 10/20 they only have about 3 6max tables available. i doubt its a soft as it was.

i dont play cash. always played mtt's, but after this post i 7 tabled party 1/2nl and 2/4nl and there are a lot of fish.
so i might look in to it more.

i have been looking at a way of maximising profit but playing as many mtt's that i can at the highest stakes. My spreadsheet contains all the tourneys on the following sites. I then cut and past the hour blocks for the length of session that i wish to play. The number of games i can add per hour is shown on the left. I also dont want to be starting a really long mtt at the end of my session so i colour coded some of the tourneys to show the length.

its work in progress but this is what i have so far.
(looks like its gonna come out really small but u get an idea).

basically using this i came up with the original list of tourneys that is most profitable for me to play.

pez
Old 07-01-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
um you can play party poker, just go rape 10/20 nl

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at party 10/20 being all that much different atm.

also, how are you playing 109rs, but not 1ks?

[/ QUOTE ]

que?
different from stars/tilt 10/20?
its not?

[/ QUOTE ]

There arent many players on party that play that high, table selection is non existant there.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:34 PM

Wow, got to hand it to you MTT's.... I think I would go nuts finding out the blind levels on 10 tables...