Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 03-10-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Prima Withdrawals (US Players)

I'm a player from the US and I've been having trouble cashing out from Poker Rewards (a prima skin). They would not send the money to my Click2Pay account, which is what I used to deposit. So I asked them how a player from the US could withdraw and they told me ACH transfer. I requested an ACH transfer on Feb 20th and I recieved an email that was encouraging. It said the withdrawal was sent out Feb 23rd through a new payment processor and if I didnt recieve the money in 10 working days to contact them immediately.

However it has now been over 10 days and still I have not recieved my money. So I am wondering has anyone from the US actually recieved an ACH transfer from Prima in the last 2 weeks? Anybody else having similar trouble? Finally, if you were having trouble cashing out from prima and succeeded, what method worked for you? Any thoughts, suggestions or general information regarding prima withdrawals would be appreciated.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Prima Withdrawals (US Players)

do a search for this, and then use EcoCard to cash out.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:08 PM

I have searched for this and the posts were several weeks old. I'm looking for up to date information from other US players that either have been or are currently having trouble with prima. Poker Rewards does not offer EcoCard as a withdrawal option.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:27 PM

I received an email from Golden Riviera support saying that the ACH request I made was processed on their end Feb. 27 and that it would hit my bank account in 4-7 days. It hasn't. I contacted support through live chat today and they said their accounts team would look into it and get back to me. I'll update if something happens or if a long period of time goes by with nothing happening.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:27 PM

Ive been trying to get my money from Poker Rewards for a 1 1/2 months now. I 've been having the exact same troubles as you Seven 77.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:33 PM

i just talked to dreampoker customer support about an ach withdrawal I made 10 days ago and was told it would be 21 working days for USA players but I would be paid. They sent an email confirmation saying 3 to 5 days originally and if there is such a problem they ought to notify us of the change by email. But, I will be satisfied just to get paid and be very glad I have only a little bit of money on another prima site. So, I guess, my advice is patience for the moment.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:29 AM

It's been over a month for me too cefis. I still dont understand why they wont send the money to my Click2Pay account. It is what I used to deposit and it has worked with other prima rooms. I sent them an email earlier today asking about it but havent heard back yet.

21 working days? Man that does not sound good at all. Another month of waiting to look forward to. I mean how hard is it to send money to a person, honestly. Seems like they arent putting much effort into keeping U.S. customers.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:53 AM

Got my prima money into the brand new ecocard in two days. haven't taken it down from there yet but at least it's closer than it was.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:59 AM

i was getting ecocard and epassporte tangled, and had more trouble than i should have...i have 1000 coming from one prima site that uses it, so hope it will work well.

if pokerrewards doesn't use it or epassporte, contact microgaming and ask why...there is no reason for not having one of those two available.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:09 AM

I have requested a withdrawal from pokershare via ACH. They originally told me it should take 5-7 business days, but after that time period passed I e-mailed them again. They told me that it will probably take an additional 5-10 days than originally expected, so I'll update you guys when (if) I get my money.