Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 12:31 AM

Default Re: New Deposit Option on Pokerstars

I finally got the option for it tonight. Have signed up for it. Now give us a reload bonus Lee!
Old 02-24-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I finally got the option for it tonight. Have signed up for it. Now give us a reload bonus Lee!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-24-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-24-2007, 01:04 AM

Would this thing work at _other_ sites? Say, if I wanted to move money from Stars over to Full Tilt or UB?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:22 AM

Is this treated as a cash advance by the cc using to load the debit card?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:22 AM

can I use a credit card to load it?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can I use a credit card to load it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Also, I just used a checking account linked debit card and that worked fine. Of course I seem to have written the account number down wrong and now have a hundred bucks sitting in freakin' limbo until I get the actual plastic card which is a pain in the balls. But hey, that's what I get for being stupid.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What is a VISA Debit Card?
VISA Debit Cards are pre-paid re-loadable stored value cards that can be funded online using a Visa or MasterCard and can be used to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted. Every player that registers for a VISA Debit Card at PokerStars is mailed a physical VISA Debit Card free of charge. Once you've received your mailed card, you can use it to withdraw cash from any ATM on the PLUS network.
How do I load a VISA Debit Card?
All VISA Debit Cards are issued by a trusted third party processor. A VISA Debit Card can be loaded using a Visa or a MasterCard from within the Visa Debit Card supplier's web site. Both Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode are employed by the VISA Debit Card issuer to ensure safe and secure transactions.
How can I make purchases at PokerStars using a VISA Debit Card?
Once you've signed up for a VISA Debit Card and loaded funds into it, just visit the PokerStars Cashier screen and click on "Buy Chips". Select the "VISA" button and then on the "Deposit" button. The VISA deposit screen will be displayed. Just fill in your VISA Debit Card number, the CVN and expiry date you were given when you registered for your VISA Debit Card. Your request will be processed immediately.
What are the deposit limits for VISA Debit Cards?
The beginning PokerStars deposit limits for VISA Debit Cards are:
US $10 - minimum purchase
US $500 - maximum amount to purchase within 24 hours
US $1,500 - maximum amount to purchase within 7 days
US $2,000 - maximum amount to purchase within 30 days
For information on load limits and all other VISA Debit Card limits, please visit the web site of the VISA Debit Card supplier where you signed up for your card.
What about my cashouts?
You may use your VISA Debit Card to receive your cashouts. You do not need to make a deposit before cashing out to your VISA Debit Card. All you have to do to begin receiving cashouts is sign up for a VISA Debit Card through the PokerStars Cashier.
For more information on how cashouts at PokerStars work, please click here to read our Cashout Policy.
How do I withdraw money from my VISA Debit Card?
You can withdraw cash from any ATM on the PLUS network once you've received your physical VISA Debit Card in the mail. You can also use your VISA Debit Card to make deposits, pay bills or shop anywhere VISA is accepted.
What will it cost me to use a VISA Debit Card at PokerStars?
There are no fees for using a VISA Debit Card at PokerStars. Players are responsible for any fees charged by the issuer of their VISA Debit Card, including load and withdrawal fees, and should review the fees listed on the issuer's web site before using their VISA Debit Card.
If you have any further queries please email us at support@pokerstars.com or contact the issuer of your VISA Debit Card directly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-24-2007, 02:03 AM

Still no option for me. What gives?
Old 02-24-2007, 02:15 AM

I must be the unlucky one.

Tried loading $40(42.10) to the card and i got a "denied" message. Upon trying a second time i now get a "service not available for this card" message. I'm now basically locked out and private info left behind. I call the service number and explain to the woman and she said she showed a load transaction for the amount of $31.70 yesterday. I told her that that was impossible because i just apllied for it two hours ago. When i asked her how this could happen she goes into some kind of stuper and tells me i need to email payTru (gee, thanks for the help) but to not expect a response until monday because they don't work the weekend. WTF is that? Don't work the weekend?? What???

And after all that my bank account shows that they did indeed get the $42.10

I'm fookin' steamin'. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]