Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2007, 11:10 PM

Default nelly runs bad

nelly came in to the bellagio this afternoon to play some 25-50nl, got stacked twice in about an hour and quit the game. dunno exact actions in these hands cuz i was at the next table, not in his game, but pretty sure the gist is right: first time, he flopped the nut straight, other guy had a set and filled up on the river. later, he flopped a wheel with A4, got all-in against AA and a gutshot/flush draw, the gutter hit. at least he got his money in good. same guy won both pots, probly over 40k profit combined. i think nelly dropped about 30k, although to him that's probly like 300 bucks to me.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: nelly runs bad

$300 to you? try 3 cents to you.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:21 PM

At least he didn't drop as much as Antoine Walker at Caesar's? Meanwhile Tim Duncan was playing 15-30 at the Wynn...
Old 02-19-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

nelly came in to the bellagio this afternoon to play some 25-50nl, got stacked twice in about an hour and quit the game. dunno exact actions in these hands cuz i was at the next table, not in his game, but pretty sure the gist is right: first time, he flopped the nut straight, other guy had a set and filled up on the river. later, he flopped a wheel with A4, got all-in against AA and a gutshot/flush draw, the gutter hit. at least he got his money in good. same guy won both pots, probly over 40k profit combined. i think nelly dropped about 30k, although to him that's probly like 300 bucks to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

how does the AA gutshot beat the A4 flopped wheel?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:23 PM

is nelly part of the new breed of math players?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn to read
Old 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$300 to you? try 3 cents to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
and you know my financial status how?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:26 PM

HEYYYY MUST BE THE MON-AY!

AMIRITE?!?
Old 02-19-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
3 players all-in
Old 02-19-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
3 players all-in

[/ QUOTE ]
oic