Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does this pic deserve its own OOT thread?
Yes, its the funniest thing I've ever seen. 37 86.05%
No, We have to respect the purity of OOT. 6 13.95%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2006, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Vegas Trip Report (04/30-05/05) - In Stages

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this tr sucks hard

[/ QUOTE ]
No, he's not right. Who cares what the guy did in Vegas as long as he is presenting it in a humorous and well written way. Michael Davis' report from a while back about sleeping in his car and masterbating in his room didn't sound like the most exciting things to do in Vegas, but it was brilliantly written.

[/ QUOTE ]
MD's report was funny, this isn't. Getting laid occasionally by a bitch girlfriend on a boring vegas trip where you are constantly worrying about whether a $12 buffet is worth it is not funny. And it's not that surprisingly well written as you would seem to claim.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, januarymute is consistently down on awesome stuff leading me to believe he's a big sht in real life, or a troll.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like what. Examples. I would've thought by your CR trip report that I enjoyed (having spent a week in San Jose in december myself) that you're someone who would share my outlook on what constitutes a good TR, but this crybaby bullsht at a single dissenting post is pretty weak.