dominate SH 200 unlimited 76 20.65%
grind 2/4 - 5/10 SH min bet hold them 20 5.43%
shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

GA, good thread! I feel I am living vicariously through you now. GL Tarping the internet ladies into secks.
Camping is good for tarping...
Old 10-01-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no recollection of hippie chick's name? def brag for you

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if the affliction is mutual imo
Old 10-01-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no recollection of hippie chick's name? def brag for you

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if the affliction is mutual imo

[/ QUOTE ]

no - GA is an SJC legend, everyone remembers him.

one thing about going to a small school means becoming a horrible gossip - it's a brag because i probably know who it is
Old 10-01-2007, 04:42 PM

Congrats with the Match.com success (it seems getting any decent looking woman from there on a date is a huge success.)

Since I refuse to ever cold approach women in real life I've tried Match.com to basically no success; I don't think it helps much that I am only 25, and while I am good looking it's in a "boy next door" kind of way. I think most woman on Match.com who are my age are looking for older guys.

Living in teh 2nd biggest city in the country probably doesn't help.

My experience thus far has been:

- Messaging about 25-30 7+'s (on a normal guy's scale). Got maybe one message back and that conversation died after one reply.

- Winked by 4 or 5 uggo's.

- Winked by one cute 21 year old. Proceeded to have an exchange of 3 to 4 messages, also knew I had to get her off the computer before comfort was too strongly built. Got her #, called her. Voice mail. She messages me 3 days later saying she dropped her phone in a diet coke. Um, ok. Message her back. Nothing. Message her one more time. Nothing. Sigh.

- Giving up.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:48 PM

At least they'll give you 6 months free if you keep paying them a little longer.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:20 PM

I started a thread a few days ago about a girl who sent me an e-mail implying some sexy activity for this last Saturday. A bunch of idiots thought that she just wanted to study for our group project or was going to use me to do work or something, and well, they were totally wrong.

Here's the back story that was basically outlined in that thread: This girl told me that she e-mailed me because she wasn't going to be in one of our classes last Thursday and asked me to e-mail her back what the group project was that we were was going to start while she was gone. Later that night, I checked my inbox, and she did ask for me to tell her what the project was, but also said that she would be back in town on Saturday afternoon and that she "really thought we needed to hang out that night" and left me her number.

Well after the Tulane-LSU game (lol first half) I came back home to drink some and watch the rest of the games. After Auburn-Florida ended, I went back to drinking with a few friends. I called her around 10:30 (I think) and her, obviously as drunk as me, readily invites me over to her apartment to continue pregaming. We play beer pong together a few times then go out to bars. The bars were uneventful, consisted of us drinking and grinding on each other, etc.

I eventually asked her if she was ready to go. She said yes and we just started walking back to my place. We get inside and pour one last (weak) drink, which we finish pretty quickly. Then I asked her if she was ready to work on our project, making my meaning very clear. She laughed and nodded. I start walking back toward my bedroom and tell her my books were back here; she just gave me a look and goes, "Mmm, convenient," with a little smirk. We get down to business obv and do it twice before bed and once when we woke up. She loves doggystyle and even insisted I pull her hair, which I was going to do anyway, but was still great to have her practically yell at me to do it.

I'm going to see her in class tomorrow at 8 am. Should be fun.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:22 PM

Pics/HiFives requested.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:00 PM

Hahaha all that did was give me the idea to give her a high five when I walk into class. lollllll
Old 10-01-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats with the Match.com success (it seems getting any decent looking woman from there on a date is a huge success.)

Since I refuse to ever cold approach women in real life I've tried Match.com to basically no success; I don't think it helps much that I am only 25, and while I am good looking it's in a "boy next door" kind of way. I think most woman on Match.com who are my age are looking for older guys.

Living in teh 2nd biggest city in the country probably doesn't help.

My experience thus far has been:

- Messaging about 25-30 7+'s (on a normal guy's scale). Got maybe one message back and that conversation died after one reply.

- Winked by 4 or 5 uggo's.

- Winked by one cute 21 year old. Proceeded to have an exchange of 3 to 4 messages, also knew I had to get her off the computer before comfort was too strongly built. Got her #, called her. Voice mail. She messages me 3 days later saying she dropped her phone in a diet coke. Um, ok. Message her back. Nothing. Message her one more time. Nothing. Sigh.

- Giving up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's almost an exact description of my experience on Match.com. You guys who have had success there: any tips? My sense is that the cute girls get swamped with messages, so it's always gonna be hard to get a reply. Once I get that first response, I can usually build up a pretty good conversation and parlay it into at least a date. But getting that first reply is the hard part. How do you guys go about crafting that initial message you send to the girl? How much do you write/how much detail? Are you sarcastic or straightforward? Do you have a "form letter" or do you personalize every message?

Also any tips on crafting an attractive profile would be appreciated. In the past I've tried to project the whole cute, ironic, self-deprecating image. But I'm starting to think that may be way off.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:48 PM

You're my favorite BBv4L poster of all time imo