Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: looking for everest bonus/gift

[ QUOTE ]
If you want books, but not the lame ones from B then try ITH's offer: http://www.internettexasholdem.com/p...-hold-em-book/

I think they've got all from A, plus a bunch of other non 2+2 titles and DVD's. You can choose 4, and you get the $100 bonus too.

(I'm not a shill, just like the site.)

EDIT: it looks like the bonus is actually $150.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like ITH as well; I've done a couple of their offers. Don't forget, though, that the 2+2 offer has an extra $100 bonus, or $200 in total. So your choices are between:

1) 2+2 - $200 bonus and 5 books (2 column A, 3 column B)
2) ITH - $150 bonus and 4 books

This is closer than it first appears, since many people aren't going to be looking for any of 2+2's column B books. ITH's gift offer is very good, it could make up for the $50 difference for some people.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:24 PM

How much do you have to deposit to get the 200$ bonus and how many points is it per $?
Old 11-08-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How much do you have to deposit to get the 200$ bonus and how many points is it per $?

[/ QUOTE ]

doesnt matter how much u deposit u just enter the code and the bonuses are there. so whatever u need to play with.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you want books, but not the lame ones from B then try ITH's offer: http://www.internettexasholdem.com/p...-hold-em-book/

I think they've got all from A, plus a bunch of other non 2+2 titles and DVD's. You can choose 4, and you get the $100 bonus too.

(I'm not a shill, just like the site.)

EDIT: it looks like the bonus is actually $150.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like ITH as well; I've done a couple of their offers. Don't forget, though, that the 2+2 offer has an extra $100 bonus, or $200 in total. So your choices are between:

1) 2+2 - $200 bonus and 5 books (2 column A, 3 column B)
2) ITH - $150 bonus and 4 books

This is closer than it first appears, since many people aren't going to be looking for any of 2+2's column B books. ITH's gift offer is very good, it could make up for the $50 difference for some people.

[/ QUOTE ]
And you have to play more for the extra $50 of course.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:58 AM

um, do everest not allow ppl to create more then one account? how about family members in the same household each having accounts?
Old 11-15-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know a code for an extra $50 on top of it

[/ QUOTE ]
On top of what...the regular signup, or the 2+2 offer? If it's on top of the 2+2 offer, then don't tease us...share please! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Or at least a PM?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u sign-up for Everest finally??
Old 11-15-2007, 04:43 PM

Me? No, been too busy trying to win the PokerSavvy points race...
Old 11-15-2007, 05:49 PM

I just received a $100 no load bonus in an email from Everest. That sweetened the 2+2 deal even further. I now have 5 books and $300 in bonus from them.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:41 AM

I'm a new Limit Hold'em player from Canada, and I am going to start off with the micro limit (.02/.04 or .1/.2) tables. Would I be able to clear and get the max bonus?

Everest so far seems to be the most attractive bonus out there for me right now, and I read somewhere that this bonus is doable for micro limits. I don't mind taking the time, since I'd need it for experience anyways.

Also if this is a good and doable bonus, would you guys recommend it through 2+2 or ITH? Or should I look somewhere else entirely that is more suitable for a new micro limit player?

Thank you!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:28 AM

Everest gives one point for every $1 they collect in rake from the table, and they give fractional points so you still earn points even though the rake would be small. You have one month to collect the bonus, so I doubt its doable at that limit. They do release the bonus as you leave the table, so you could collect a part of the bonus.

Party would be my choice, as I could clear their bonus playing the smallest NL game (NL5) but I'm not sure what their smallest limit game is.