Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 04:17 PM

Default FTP Cashout

What in the world determines the amount of time it takes to cash out from FTP to ePassporte.

I have a decent size cash out pending for 10 hours now and yesterday a cash out for $1100 took 18 minutes.

Any suggestions?
Old 06-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Default Re: FTP Cashout

[ QUOTE ]
What in the world determines the amount of time it takes to cash out from FTP to ePassporte.

I have a decent size cash out pending for 10 hours now and yesterday a cash out for $1100 took 18 minutes.

Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it's all done manually
Old 06-22-2007, 04:49 PM

yes im pretty sure it is to.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:22 PM

All good, just went through.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:48 PM

I have always gotten mine within 5 hrs. Everytime but once it was at the 5 hr mark...the other was in 2 hrs.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:20 PM

If there's one thing I've learned NOT to expect from Full Tilt at this point, it's consistency. Some transactions go really smoothly, and some are so shaky you wonder if you're ever going to see your money.

I requested a check from them in late April, and it arrived within three days of approval. Frankly, I was stunned and very satisfied about how quickly I received my money.

Right now though, I'm wondering if I'm ever going to see my money on my subsequent transactions. I requested a check which was approved on May 29th, and it still hasn't arrived. They did acknowledge a "technical error" (whatever that means) and told me that the check was reissued on June 15. I was hoping it would be quick like the first transaction, but it's June 22 and still no check. Oh, and I also requested a check which was approved on June 13, that hasn't arrived yet either. In total there's nearly $6k outstanding.

A lot of the money I'm cashing out is the result of winning a freeroll to get into a WSOP event. I'm scheduled to leave on Wednesday, and if I don't receive at least one my checks by then, I'm going to have to borrow money from friends or family to buy into the event. I won the freeroll on the 10th, and it's a shame that I can't even obtain the cash I won in time to make the trip. Very very frustrating, but clearly I'm not the only one frustrated with Full Tilt these days.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If there's one thing I've learned NOT to expect from Full Tilt at this point, it's consistency. Some transactions go really smoothly, and some are so shaky you wonder if you're ever going to see your money.

I requested a check from them in late April, and it arrived within three days of approval. Frankly, I was stunned and very satisfied about how quickly I received my money.

Right now though, I'm wondering if I'm ever going to see my money on my subsequent transactions. I requested a check which was approved on May 29th, and it still hasn't arrived. They did acknowledge a "technical error" (whatever that means) and told me that the check was reissued on June 15. I was hoping it would be quick like the first transaction, but it's June 22 and still no check. Oh, and I also requested a check which was approved on June 13, that hasn't arrived yet either. In total there's nearly $6k outstanding.

A lot of the money I'm cashing out is the result of winning a freeroll to get into a WSOP event. I'm scheduled to leave on Wednesday, and if I don't receive at least one my checks by then, I'm going to have to borrow money from friends or family to buy into the event. I won the freeroll on the 10th, and it's a shame that I can't even obtain the cash I won in time to make the trip. Very very frustrating, but clearly I'm not the only one frustrated with Full Tilt these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its either got to be liquidity on their end or they have not check processors and are just stalling for time. My $291.00 check request on May 18th has not arrived. Support no longer responds to my emails. I hope FTP Doug or Sean will help myself out.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its either got to be liquidity on their end or they have not check processors and are just stalling for time. My $291.00 check request on May 18th has not arrived. Support no longer responds to my emails. I hope FTP Doug or Sean will help myself out.

[/ QUOTE ]

May 18 is completely unacceptable, especially if you haven't received an explanation. I will say that when I have contacted the Full Tilt cashier, I have gotten responses. The responses aren't necessarily satisfactory, but at least I got something. When a certain amount of time had passed on my first check and I knew it wasn't coming, they basically made me wait out the full 15 business day period (3 friggin weeks) and told me it was in the hands of the US Postal Service. THEN they informed me of the "technical error" and that they haven't mailed the check. However the only reason I knew about the "technical error" was because somebody else posted an e-mail they received from Full Tilt on this forum about it. I had to e-mail Full Tilt directly and ask them if I was included in that error before I got a response and an explanation. Again, the primary complaint is a lack of consistency. How are other people receiving these e-mails, yet I'm subject to the same screwup on their end and I don't get one until I ask about it?

Have you PM'd FTP Doug or Sean? I'd like to hear what they have to say about this. Unfortunately since my check request approved on June 13 could take "15 business days" and my check that was supposedly reissued on June 15 should take "10 business days", I suppose I'm at the mercy of the US Postal Service for checks that probably aren't even in the mail. Something just isn't adding up here, and I'd really like to understand their processes better.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:53 AM

After 15 days I got the message wait a few more. Then the next week I asked for the address sent and a check number. they gave me check number issued. This week they have not responded to either of the emails I sent.

I just pm'd Sean so I will give a few days for him to respond. Whats sad is I requested a check from Stars on June 5th and it arrived by about the 12th. Its not my address or the post office.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:35 AM

Ive never had any problems with a cashout from FTP ive done 2 checks got in under a week and 2 epass never noticed how long one was like 10 mins other was done whenever i looked for it.