Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2007, 04:14 AM

Default Friend a possible thief, HELP!

WARNING: This post probably makes no sense to anyone who reads it. I'm bad at writing.

So, we were drinking at place P and obv I get black out drunk because I didn't eat anything that day. I had 2 bottles of vodka and some beer with me. I drink like 6 beers and totally remember this, I didn't drink more beers. I also know because 2 of my friends confirm I didn't even finish my first bottle of vodka
I totally understand if the opened bottle is drank, standard. Standard if beer is drank and someone says he drank a few but EVERYONE HAD TOO MUCH OF THEIR OWN [censored] WITH.

The issue here is not the booze, I'm just on the edge if I should ever trust this guy again. I got plenty of booze.
OOT HELP ME!

Morning:
-Wake up, see irc-> friend says he found LIQUOR bottle empty, viru valge vodka empty (mine was this brand) he also had this and empty beer cans.

-Hangovered, can't drive yet, let's wait till 1200.

-I call him and he says "come in 30minutes", he lives like 10meters from place P.

-I get there. Open fridge and the pack I brought my beer and put them in the fridge is gone. Beers are fitted nicely in there. 4 left wtf, I had atleast 16 with me.

-He hands out a bottle of vodka, it's ½ empty. I'm like "wtf", he says someone must've drank it.
--> I think, okay maybe and drive home. --> Start asking everyone but no one knows about it.

At this point I'm like what the [censored]. My douche friend says he found EMPTY bottle at the floor in the morning. I'm 100% sure no one could have ever drank it because everyone was super drunk when I left.

-2 of my friends say they left my bottle UNOPENED on the table. They say it wasn't opened. They would tell me if it was opened.

-I start berating my douche-friend about this and he doesn't get mad at all. He stays cool. This is in the internetzs. I would totally get angry if my friend accused me of stealing his bottle. He just claims and claims he found it empty on the floor. At this point I start looking at the bottle for a serial number because I have a crop of these. Nope, no serial number but I look at the corks and..

Left is the new version of the cork, right is the old. I got new he has old.

I just accuse him indirect of stealing it. He says he can give me a new one-- what the [censored]? This is really fishy. I just let it be because I'm pretty sure he took it now.

-He sms me and says his grandmother got angry (their appartment) and emptied the bottle into sewer, adding he's not a 'booze thief' and that he can give me a new bottle. -- I'm like yeeeah right. There was MORE THAN ONLY THIS BOTTLE why didn't she empty them all.

For now I let it be.

Today I start digging around again. See that he said he fount empty bottle of LIQUOR there that day. Now comes the best part: I saw the LIQUOR bottle half empty on the desk when I went to get my stuff. Evidence is overwhelming now. What should I do OOT? Atleast to me it seems totally like he stole the bottle.

Cliff notes: Bottle is gone, friend claims it was empty. Then says his gm emptied it but evidence is overwhelming otherwise.

Sorry about the boring and long text.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:21 AM

Default Re: Friend a possible thief, HELP!

This post is unreadable.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This post is unreadable.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] sorry. But if someone can bear reading it through and giving me feedback it would be really good help.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:24 AM

Wow, you're upset cause your friend drank some of your liquor. Boohoo.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you're upset cause your friend drank some of your liquor. Boohoo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you even read it ffs.
I got 60 bottles of liquor I don't care a flying [censored] if it's gone. I want to know if I can trust this guy anymore.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:28 AM

I kind of read it.
I'm confused why it would have to be this person who stole it as opposed to somebody else.

Not a big deal and I'm probably not going to care about an explanation.
Just saying that for a lazy reader like me I don't think the whole thing makes much sense.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I kind of read it.
I'm confused why it would have to be this person who stole it as opposed to somebody else.

Not a big deal and I'm probably not going to care about an explanation.
Just saying that for a lazy reader like me I don't think the whole thing makes much sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because atleast I could never mix unopened bottle and half empty. He handed me his bottle, which was in the freezer claiming it was mine. Yes I'm very poor at impressing myself [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2007, 04:43 AM

Ok I read it, it took me a while.

Your friend, or another one of your friends drank the rest of your vodka after you passed out, that's the scoop right?

Who cares? Somebody drank some vodka that you couldn't finish. Get over it. You can trust the guy. I'm not sure who I like less, the guy who won't fess up to drinking the vodka or the guy who makes a big deal of it. I'm glad I don't drink with y'all, you deserve eachother.

Sorry, I'm moody and drunk.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What should I do OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not be such a girl? If you bring booze to the location consider it gone. If that's a problem for you bring less (let's say about as much as you can drink + what you are willing to give). I don't even get the act of going back the next day and picking stuff up
Old 04-23-2007, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What should I do OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not be such a girl? If you bring booze to the location consider it gone. If that's a problem for you bring less (let's say about as much as you can drink + what you are willing to give). I don't even get the act of going back the next day and picking stuff up

[/ QUOTE ]
Give? We're drinking with friends (8 ppl), this is not a party and everyone brings his own brews. Whatever maybe I'm making a too big case of this. It's usual for us that we leave stuff and get it the next morning.

Edit: So let's say you leave stuff at your friend's and the next morning you get them and an ipod is gone. Evidence shows he stole it but he's acting like he didn't. Sure this isn't exactly the case but whatever.. I think you get the point.