Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: FTP check takes 4 months to arrive then BOUNCES

FTP DOUG?
Old 05-16-2007, 07:07 PM

FTP has gone to the dogs... Even Doug doesn't post here to address the problems.

STARS FTW IMHO and FTP can kiss my hoop
Old 05-16-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP has gone to the dogs... Even Doug doesn't post here to address the problems.

STARS FTW IMHO and FTP can kiss my hoop

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep this thread was the straw that broke the camels back for me. It sucks too because I prefer FTP to Stars for everything except customer service. Unfortunately this kind of thing is to big for me to ignore. With all the things we players have to worry about with poker, getting OUR money should not be one of them. This is absolutely inexcusable, as is FT's response time and standard operating procedure of dealing with these types of issues. I've seen enough. I'm guessing that "sngchef" like most of us, is not a rich guy and this amount of money is a big deal to him. I know it would be a HUGE deal to me and I would be flipping out. He can't even get straight answers about the money in a timely matter???…It's not Full Tilt's money so what do they care??? …Right???... It's like they intentionally jack people around who have the nerve to take THEIR OWN MONEY off their site?? Maybe they think people will be less likely to pull money out if they know how difficult it can be and just donk it off at higher stakes or something...lol. So how can I go back to Full Tilt knowing that even if I avoid the suckouts and coolers and play well enough to actually make money, I may or may not get it depending on which way the wind happens to be blowing that day….? [censored] that noise!

Poker Stars on the other hand, anytime I have ever had a problem with anything with withdrawing/depositing they have been excellent…It's been a long time but I think I know the way…Stars I'm coming home.

PS http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/withdrawal.php

lol@ Withdrawing from your Full Tilt Poker account is quick and easy...THE [censored] IT IS...LOL
Old 05-16-2007, 09:10 PM

yeah i actually do relly need the money now
its pretty sickening to think this site is harboring our money
Old 05-16-2007, 11:00 PM

I just requested a check and scanned my license and phone bill. Asked for a $350 check to see if its kosher. I still wouldnt want to lose the $350.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:02 PM

I have cashed 4 checks from them in the last 2 months with no problem.

I deposited another one to my bank account today and will let you guys know if there is a problem.

There might be more to this situation which is not clear, but the last check I got looked like the previous ones.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

won't be long before they stop caring about sharks. sharks kill the fish, so they are better off if we never play there. at some point, the rake the sharks contribute will also be statistically insignificant to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man if only this could be true in the future. there are so many sharks at my tables now its insane.

and to the OP, that sucks, it definitely makes me reconsider playing there.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:08 AM

Why has not Full Tilt responded to this. I find it disconcerting. I will stick to Stars. Just awful
Old 05-17-2007, 09:54 AM

Trying to get a check sent to me right now. I sent them my ID and a picture of a bill and they sent me a message saying the ID was O.K. but the bill wasn't. It was a form letter so it had numerous reasons why it could've been unaceptable. The only thing I could think of was that it was more than 60 days old. I resent them a new bill yesterday and am keeping my fingers crossed. I'm a little disoncerted by this thread though but I'm not that worried yet. I don't think the 3rd biggest site just woke up one day and decided to keep all their players money and forgoe any future profits.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:27 PM

Have had a few checks delivered very quick, no problems. however, my last check did bounce and they've yet to straighten it up, ive been waiting over a week now.