Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-07-2007, 03:53 PM

Default LOL Donkament shirt finishing touches and ordering information

This is the shirt that ended up with the most votes. It is black ink on an olive, one-sided, American Apparel shirt.

If we order 100 shirts (15 S, 25 M, 30 L, 20 XL, 10 XXL), shirts come out to $8.63. Shipping for a 5 oz envelope looks to be about $1.35. It looks like envelopes will run somewhere between $.30-.60. So, we're looking at a total cost a little over $10.

For interest, the cost/shirt at customink:

50 shirts - $9.63
100 shirts - $8.63
200 shirts - $8.05
400 shirts - $7.64

I will be taking orders for one week. To place an order, fill out the form at the bottom and PM it to me. At that point, I will tell you my Stars or FTP name to ship money to. Note: IF YOU KNOW MY STARS OR FTP NAME ALREADY, DO NOT SHIP MONEY TO ME WITHOUT CONFIRMATION. If you have both Stars and FTP accounts, I want money via Stars as that is the site I will be getting the money off of. After I receive and deposit the check from Stars and that money has cleared, I will place the order for shirts and the donation to C, Inc.

To prove that I am not a scamming the forum, I will be providing screen shots at every opportunity. At the end of the week, I will post a screenshot of transfers. I will then take a picture of the check, my deposit slip to my bank, and when the check clears, I will order the shirts and place the donation to C, Inc (with screens). I will post a picture of the receipt for envelopes, shipping, and the T-shirts when they arrive.

If this is not satisfactory, I simply ask you not to order. This order will take some time, but I anticipate shipping the shirts out approximately 3 weeks from this post. I think that this will be the most efficient and safe way for both me and the forum.

So...how much does it cost? As outlined earlier, the shirt is going to run about $10 wholesale (including packaging and shipping). I originally said I wanted to keep the shirts ~$15 "retail", but I think the best thing to do is charge on a sliding scale. $15 bare minimum up to whatever you want. I personally will be "buying" my shirt for $20, and I expect that to be the standard.

Now the form. If you aren't in the U.S., fill in what you will pay for the shirt based on U.S. price. I will then figure out the approx shipping cost and give you the total in the confirmation.

Name:
Address:
Shirt size:
Payment:
Stars/FTP name:

I've looked over this post, and I think I've gone over everything I need to. Holla.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:06 PM

Default Re: LOL Donkament shirt finishing touches and ordering information

lol Nerdaments
Old 03-07-2007, 04:07 PM

Nothing on the back, right?
Old 03-07-2007, 04:21 PM

jw, why do we have to wait until your withdrawal from stars clears before you order the shirts?
Old 03-07-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing on the back, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jw, why do we have to wait until your withdrawal from stars clears before you order the shirts?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is more to protect me if I end up getting more orders than I can pay for with my current funds.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:32 PM

Mikey,
Will you accept any other forms of payment, like a money order or Paypal? I currently have $0 on any poker site. That is the color and look I wanted so I really would like one of these shirts. Worst comes to worst I might set up an Epassporte account and deposit, I need to get some money back into poker as it is but I was trying to hold off for a little longer.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mikey,
Will you accept any other forms of payment, like a money order or Paypal? I currently have $0 on any poker site. That is the color and look I wanted so I really would like one of these shirts. Worst comes to worst I might set up an Epassporte account and deposit, I need to get some money back into poker as it is but I was trying to hold off for a little longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will take a money order if you absolutely have no money on a site.

Also, I will be sending out confirmations ~midnight each night for the week.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:35 PM

To clarify, the line marked "Payment" is how much you will be paying. Make sure to imply which site you are using as well.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:20 PM

Default Re: LOL Donkament shirt finishing touches and ordering information *DELETED*

Post deleted by Gildwulf