Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Official Team Ship Ship Mcgipp vs Team Action Donkson WCOOP Prop B

Im cheering for Team Mcgipp for sure, but I have a strong feeling Action Donk has a crazyer "all star" line up and is probably going to take it down. But this should def be fun. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The other side def needs escrow, as I do not trust lil after that fiasco last month or whenever it was.

[/ QUOTE ] ya me and a e discussed this, id feel comfortable shipping team action jacsons money to u, or at least my portion of it.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:06 PM

does he actually know those guys on his team or is he just picking MTT superstars?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God please let Team Ship take this down.

[/ QUOTE ]
people will always root for the underdog [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]..........
Old 09-29-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where are you guys getting these tourney winnings from?

i dont play donkaments so i dont know these things.

[/ QUOTE ]

thepokerdb.com or officialpokerrankings.com
Old 09-29-2007, 03:33 PM

lil holdem and imperium both run about 75/25 in 50/50's where everyone on team ship ship mcgipp (other than myself) runs below expectation. you gotta understand that for every blingy blingy grill lil hold em has, luckychewy has a sklansky-corvette. for every 6 figure score imperium has, ansky has a mansion in sklanskyville.
mr donkson might be in trouble IF Aejownage can somehow manage to control his spew (which i have never seen him do before) and if ansky can step down a few levels to compete with the utter donktasticness of tourney players. god knows chewy and randall will never come close to making a theoretical mistake, and word from the grapevine is that THE alusivpnkbny is going to refrain from playing his normal game (limp min reraising 89o from button, open shoving 60bb with j5o) and play moderately well.
shippity shippity mcgippity gippity (remember that cause youll see it repeated at the ft tommorow).
and action donkson, ive never played hu before so will you play me plz?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lil holdem and imperium both run about 75/25 in 50/50's where everyone on team ship ship mcgipp (other than myself) runs below expectation. you gotta understand that for every blingy blingy grill lil hold em has, luckychewy has a sklansky-corvette. for every 6 figure score imperium has, ansky has a mansion in sklanskyville.
mr donkson might be in trouble IF Aejownage can somehow manage to control his spew (which i have never seen him do before) and if ansky can step down a few levels to compete with the utter donktasticness of tourney players. god knows chewy and randall will never come close to making a theoretical mistake, and word from the grapevine is that THE alusivpnkbny is going to refrain from playing his normal game (limp min reraising 89o from button, open shoving 60bb with j5o) and play moderately well.
shippity shippity mcgippity gippity (remember that cause youll see it repeated at the ft tommorow).
and action donkson, ive never played hu before so will you play me plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

so awesome
Old 09-29-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The other side def needs escrow, as I do not trust lil after that fiasco last month or whenever it was.

[/ QUOTE ] ya me and a e discussed this, id feel comfortable shipping team action jacsons money to u, or at least my portion of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

actionjacson, if you would like to use ansky as a escrow, we obviously have the 'online reputations' or whatever to send to him and hold the money.

if not, i would like to send to durrr or yeti 15k today, as they both said they would escrow. plz lemme know ASAP so i can get the 15k transfer on the way.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God please let Team Ship take this down.

[/ QUOTE ]
people will always root for the underdog [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]..........

[/ QUOTE ]

and the people that are better at poker
Old 09-29-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does he actually know those guys on his team or is he just picking MTT superstars?

[/ QUOTE ] i didnt think id actually have to answer this question, yes i know them all, ive been unofficially coached/gotten advice from most of them. The reason i picked them is because theyve helped me a lot and i respect there games. Ive had numberous people who have wanted to join the team seeing how plus ev were are against there team (minus ansky and randallin), unfortunately i could pick only 4.