Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Personality and overall attractiveness

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but I am REALLY attracted to her largely because she just seems really cool and fun and obviously doesn't take herself too seriously. If she starts at a 6, I'd say this little clip makes her as attractive to me as a "normal" 8.5. So she gets 2.5 points for being awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand how her acting the part of someone lipsynching with almost no emotion makes her seem "cool," "fun" and "awesome" to you. I would have just given her a 7.5 or 8 from the start and been done with it.

P.S. I assume you do realize that your projection onto her of all of the above characteristics really has nothing to do with the title of your thread, since I further assume that you don't know anything about her actual personality.

[/ QUOTE ]
I specifically pointed out somewhere mid thread that I was talking about instances of things that give you tiny snippets of someone's personality. I think I gave an example of a girl singing kareoke. So yes, I understand I don't actually know anything about her. That was largely the point but I didn't explain it very well in the OP.

As far as the title, whatever dude. It's not like I called it "new dog food brand!" I don't think anyone was especially confused by the content given the title. So as far as I'm concerned it's all good.