Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Questions:
1. How quickly should the auto mode take the user to the next table when the betting buttons disappear? If it is fast, the user may not have the option to Show Hand, or he could miss the table activity that occurs after him if that table is overlayed with another table that that becomes activated. My suggestion would be to make this quick, and if there are overlayed tables the user will miss the action, and be moved to the next pending table quickly.
2. Do you want a Green highlighter on the active table, similiar to the red one now? Or would you rather have the whole border of the table turn green? These highlighters could flash too, but I found that pretty annoying when I tried it earlier.
3. What problems do you see with this?
4. What else would you like it to do?

Let me know what you think about this idea. If there is "enough" interest from you, then I will implement it.

nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]
I would certainly be interested in this kind of functionality.

1. I guess you could make it user-definable? Personally I never show hands or chat so nearly instant would be great for me.

2. The less clutter the better imo, so a clean green border sounds great, no flashing please [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]