Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: UFC 75

i think the bisping decision is justified. I'm not a bisping fan but more of a wrestler-hater...they always try to gain an edge by sucking out like 25 pounds before weigh in...im glad when it back fires and they have no cardio

hammil clearly hurt bisping more in the fight...but if you watch closely and count the points...bisping definitely did more in the 3rd...the second was closer but bisping was more aggressive
Old 09-10-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats to whoever bet Kongo

Also, Dan's wife already had the kid so that won't matter. I have 2 units on Hendo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad I came to this forum and saw this post before the fight which really spoiled it, but I should have know. Anyway [censored] you you [censored] [censored] poster, what a clueless [censored] moran!

Anyway, Hamill was soooooo robbed.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:41 PM

I thought Hamill should have beat Bisping 29-28, with him winning the first 2 rounds.

I could not believe the scoring when I heard it.

I'm surprised there was not more contreversy about this.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised there was not more contreversy about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

by who, the announcers? they're employees, why would they do that? it isn't like boxing, where jim lampley only works for hbo, dana white pays those 2, so other than a few words of encouragement for hamill, what do you want them to do, bash their own product?

that i understand, the decision, i still do not. [censored] a point, whoever does more damage should win. period. you can land 10 jabs, and i can land 1 hard overhand right flush, and to me, i'm ahead..
Old 09-10-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that i understand, the decision, i still do not. [censored] a point, whoever does more damage should win. period. you can land 10 jabs, and i can land 1 hard overhand right flush, and to me, i'm ahead..

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, that isn't how fights are scored (which is more in line with Pride's criteria). Start writing to the athletic commissions.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:02 AM

This is late, but thanks perf for the Houston info. I ending up hedging out of my bet on Sakara and saving some serious Units.

And Wow that Davis vs Taylor fight. Davis is one focused determined guy. I haven't seen many people maintain there composure better when clearly rocked.