Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 11:36 AM

Default Re: LOL Val DOESNT have a date

[ QUOTE ]
Val, read Double Your Dating and you will find many things wrong with the way you are trying to court your women.

[/ QUOTE ]
Val, read OH's Guide To Skype Pickups and you will find many things wrong wtih Double Your Dating.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Val, read Double Your Dating and you will find many things wrong with the way you are trying to court your women.

[/ QUOTE ]
Val, read OH's Guide To Skype Pickups and you will find many things wrong wtih Double Your Dating.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this for sale at USG?
Old 09-18-2007, 11:38 AM

No, you need POG$ for this one. There's a pic of the book somewhere in here...I just have no idea where to begin searching for it.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
then I tell her why does it matter if its well organized or not,

[/ QUOTE ]

you could have said "lets just go now see you in <travel time>" and sign off
Old 09-18-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am the Velvet Underground of snuggling.

[/ QUOTE ]

highly regarded, but in retrospect, probably only because everyone was so high at the time?

I think you're selling yourself a little short there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think kokiri's angling for some more snuggle-time with the amp-meister.

[/ QUOTE ]

well really..... who isn't?
Old 09-18-2007, 04:23 PM

its pretty obvious by her words that you were never that close to hooking up with this girl anyways.
Old 09-18-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its pretty obvious by her words that you were never that close to hooking up with this girl anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]
qft
Old 09-18-2007, 06:57 PM

I might as well tell the whole story for feedback . The numers indicate the month Im talking about 3 is march.

3On a psycology class I had on college the groups for an assigement were randed and I met these two girls who were on my group, after a while I became their friends, lets call them Girl A and girl B for now. After I met both of them I also became friend of girl C and dude A.
Originaly I became atracted to girl A, at that point I became close friends with girl B.
4Well Girl B was supposed to have a crush on dude B, but she somehow started a relationship with dude A.
At that point me, girl A & girl C were like wtf!
Anyway my life was going fine until I realized that I was starting to feel atracted to girl B, one day on school she told me that she told her mom that she had a boyfriend and that her mom told her that she thought she a crush on me instead of dude A, after that point I felt like I had no game. 5 I then figured out my best option was to simply to avoid her to avoid any furhter trouble. Everything was going fine, I was still atracted to girl A, however a week after I was distancing myself from girl B( quite succesfully IMO) she talked to me on MSN and told me that she felt I was ignoring her and avoiding her, etc. I made up a lame excuse, after she told me that I really felt sorry for her, anyway everything was fine because my attraction for her was kinda gone( this is the lie I told myself at that point) so I stopped avoiding her I wasn’t to affectionate to her, in fact I didn’t buy her a present for her birthday. She always asked me for hugs but I rarely gave them to her. 6 However my attraction for her started growing again and I realized my feelings were getting stronger and that there were even bigger than my feelings for girl A, btw I knew that girl B didn’t love dude A but the problem is that I felt like I had no game, no chance, nothing. One day girl B told me that she really didn’t like dude B anymore( BS imo), eventually she broke up with guy A and she became really close to me. I was still skeptical, but she was still really close to me. 7 The problem got even bigger 1 week later when I felt( not rationally probably) that I had a shot, she was just way to nice to me. She even tried to sit on my lap once, however I refused because my legs really cant take her. ( Im so weak…) On my birthday she organized a small surprise party for me( 5 ppl) at one point she even touched my underwear, which was kinda weird.
Vacations started and she left to the south( even more south, lol) when she returned she asked me if I had miss her, I asked her why was she asking me that, and she replied that she knew those question made me uncomfortable.( she always complained about me not telling her stuff) Classes started again and I got all my classes with different teachers than her while dude B got 3 classes with her! However that didn’t seem to matter she was still being nice and sweet to me. 8 She would always ask me to spend time alone with her( she would always ask me to be with her while she smoked) and she would always tell me she wanted me( here we are going to have a translation problem, the word in Spanish doesn’t have the same connotation than in English, lets just say that word increased my chances but there was still lots of reasons to be skeptical) one day she even told me she adored me. I was really confused with how things were going then at some point it all went downhill, I mean downhill. She simply stopped talking to me, the first day she stopped talking to me I was destroyed, and it really, really sucked, at that point I lost it and started doing everything wrong( lets suppose Im grossman on the superbowl on the 4th quarter) . I tried to talk to her on IM every day and on college but she kept ignoring me, not only would she ignore me but she would be really affectionate to other guys in front of me. I simply decided to start ignoring her as well, the other day on school after I had ignored her she was really, really upset( everyone agreed that she was upset) this really freaked me out but according to her she was that way because she had done really bad on a test, after 5 days I actually talked to her on IM and I ask her why wasn’t she talking to me, she told me she didn’t notice anything weird and again she told me she wanted me( translation problem, see above) . 9 One day I finally decided to confront her, I asked her what was going on and she told me that she felt uncomfortable being so affectionate to me and that she was sry, etc. After that we have talked but our relationship isn’t the same it was previously, its like she is really mean to me ( Im mean to her as well) but sometimes she is nice to me….
If I had to guess what happened I would say she wants me as a friend and when she realized I was getting mixed signals she decided to stop but she feels really bad because she knows Im hurt.
I don’t really know what to do now? I was thinking of doing a suicide mission to convince myself ( its like Im down by 4 runs on the bottom of the 9th with nobody on bases and two outs, youre preety much screwed but hey theres always a shot!) of my status and then just try to forget her, but how do I do that? We share the same group of friends, should I simply not talk to her or what? Should I avoid the group altogether? Please help me POG!!!!!

Btw IMO my biggest mistake was being her friend again after she confronted me back in May.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:58 PM

Cliff notes: I met a girl, I become her friend, she starts dating a friend of mine, then I become atracted to her, then she breaks up with my friend, she then becomes really close to me, she then stops talking to me, my lifes suck right now.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes: I met a girl, I become her friend, she starts dating a friend of mine, then I become atracted to her, then she breaks up with my friend, she then becomes really close to me, she then stops talking to me, my lifes suck right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoulda banged her right after they broke up, or stopped talking to her.