Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Why I do not hate Absolute

the only reason that I have written this post is because I haven't seen anybody back up absolute at all.

I don't think it is right for everyone to completely give up on this site because of this ordeal. One person that was/is associated with the site fcked a lot of ppl over. I think that this can happen anywhere. It is not absolute's fault. This could have happened at any site and maybe has already.

I agree that they have handled it incorrectly by denying everything. Look at how this whole community has pretty much blacklisted absolute already once the allegations were proven true. they were hoping to make it blow over which didnt happen.

I may be ignorant but I still trust them as my main poker site until they prove me wrong. They haven't screwed me over...they have treated me very well. If I had been one of the few that had been had lost money, then I may have a different view on the whole situation
Old 10-22-2007, 05:04 AM

not sure what you mean by the default browse settings but yes I guess I use them and and I do read daily...don't believe if you dont want to, I do not care much if you are not going to give me a chance
Old 10-22-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nostrakhan i played you HU a lot, you play ok

[/ QUOTE ]

I played you HU and you dont play me anymore. Lets play 2 tables of 50-100 and go nuts like we have done in the past. Grab a pepsi and lets play for a few hours.

-Crazy Mike
Old 10-22-2007, 05:06 AM

yes i can make money on any site but I have been making the most at absolute. I play where i have the highest ev
Old 10-22-2007, 05:09 AM

crazy mike im sure you like the money ive donated to you

i gotta try to have better game selection...you're not someone that is worth playing for me

what is your whole take on this ap situation? I see that you still play there. Why not back me up and tell the community how much money you make in bonuses there, since nobody seems to believe me.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
crazy mike im sure you like the money ive donated to you

i gotta try to have better game selection...you're not someone that is worth playing for me

[/ QUOTE ]

lol @ someone turning down crazymike and saying they need better game selection

(not a dig at your nos, just funny because of mike's previous claims comments about ts)
Old 10-22-2007, 05:17 AM

I've never played 25-50NL in my life. But i'll transfer my entire bankroll and play all you want...if i get user363.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:19 AM

sorry what is TS? i would like to play crazy mike when he is not running the best...but he is tough to play when running well. he uses the momentum to his advantage to the fullest.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry what is TS? i would like to play crazy mike when he is not running the best...but he is tough to play when running well. he uses the momentum to his advantage to the fullest.

[/ QUOTE ]

TABLE SELECTION
Old 10-22-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One person that was/is associated with the site fcked a lot of ppl over. I think that this can happen anywhere. It is not absolute's fault.

[/ QUOTE ]
See, you don't know that. You're just believing what they're telling you. Right now it looks like the #1 and #2 guys in the company were involved, and it's pretty unlikely that nobody else knew about it.

The "rogue consultant" story is misleading at best if the "consultant" is actually the second in command. At worst it's just another lie/coverup. If they want us to believe it, they need to release a lot of details about what happened and how it could be done by just one guy working alone. Wanna bet they're not gonna do that?