Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 10/01/07 NFL MNF GAME THREAD (IND @ JAC)***

Really like the Colts here...especially as has been said if they can jump out to a lead early. Garrard has been very solid making few mistakes but doesn't really have the receivers to play catchup. If the Indy D can stuff MJD and Taylor then I could see Indy blowing this one open a bit. And obviously if Harrison somehow plays thats a huge + for Indy as well.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:14 PM

Every square in the world will be rushing to the window/phone to bet Indy. Approaching 70% on Wagerline.

Jags +3.5
Old 10-22-2007, 05:20 PM

I guess I am a donk. I am taking Indy -3.5. Manning in the national spotlight. Ship it.

Colts 34
Jags 21
Old 10-22-2007, 05:29 PM

It seems like Indy's definitely the BSP side and that Jacksonville's the obvious play, but I'm not sure. Jacksonville just seems overrated to me. They've got the best scoring defense in the league, but are only 10th in total defense which says to me that they've gotten pretty lucky with teams blowing it in the redzone and with the timing of their turnovers. They've also played a really weak schedule with not one potent offense in the bunch.

I think Indy being more motivated than usual counters any typical extra home advantage for Monday night and with the power ratings liking the Colts by 1, I think Jacksonville being overrated due to the breaks they've gotten this year should probably push that to about 3 which just so happens to be the exact line.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:29 PM

Just picked up Jacksonville +4 -115 on Bodog.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems like Indy's definitely the BSP side and that Jacksonville's the obvious play, but I'm not sure. Jacksonville just seems overrated to me. They've got the best scoring defense in the league, but are only 10th in total defense which says to me that they've gotten pretty lucky with teams blowing it in the redzone and with the timing of their turnovers. They've also played a really weak schedule with not one potent offense in the bunch.

I think Indy being more motivated than usual counters any typical extra home advantage for Monday night and with the power ratings liking the Colts by 1, I think Jacksonville being overrated due to the breaks they've gotten this year should probably push that to about 3 which just so happens to be the exact line.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what about 3.5 iggy? ;p

I think I may parlay Colts -3.5/Over and Jags +3.5/Under. If Jags keep it close it's because they are grinding the [censored] out of the clock. If the Colts get a lead then the Jags may have to give up their normal game a bit, which will lead to more Colt posessions (which = pts pts pts!).
Old 10-22-2007, 05:32 PM

God damn it, I'm at work where I can't bet and the line is moving away from me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2007, 05:35 PM

I took Indy last night when they were -3.5(105). I paid the extra juice to move the line to -3 though [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every square in the world will be rushing to the window/phone to bet Indy. Approaching 70% on Wagerline.

Jags +3.5

[/ QUOTE ]

All the squares have been betting NE all season long.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:39 PM

Vegas already make their money yesterday with Broncos and Vikings, but anyway... i can't see vegas lose 3 consecutive MNF.

-JC