Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 07:11 AM

Default Re: Poker Hook-Ups

Poker playing asian chick who gets turned on when I pwn everyone at the table=dreamwoman.

Just found out my thai hooker friend lost 17,000 baht last month playing cards vs other thai hookers..need to get into that game.......

but short answer, so far..No.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:28 AM

I met NLSoldier in the bathroom at the bellagio, use your imagination from there
Old 08-15-2007, 07:34 AM

yea but I cant say anything I said/did was super different then any other situation where I pick up girls.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:24 AM

my buddy banged a 40 yr old women at the end of a 2/5NL game at Harrahs in Vegas. he's a poster here sometimes, so maybe he'll chime in.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my buddy banged a 40 yr old women at the end of a 2/5NL game at Harrahs in Vegas. he's a poster here sometimes, so maybe he'll chime in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which end did he bang her at the 3-4 seat or the 7-8 seat? Just for visual reference...
Old 08-15-2007, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which end did he bang her at the 3-4 seat or the 7-8 seat? Just for visual reference...

[/ QUOTE ]

uggg i was hoping someone wouldn't make a dumb joke like that. i almost changed the wording to avoid that, but decided against it.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i've only had one poker hook up. sorry though, i'm sworn to secrecy.

[/ QUOTE ]ROFL
Old 08-15-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He banged her at the 6-9. But they off-suited first.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:15 PM

I met and proceeded to flirt with a real hotty at the 2/4 table on my first trip to the borg many years ago. I was in like Flynn until her ugly boyfriend came over from the high limit area.

She told me about this site, tho.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:07 PM

at college in tampa, There was a regular game full of a lot of geeky dudes in a different dorm. I noticed after attending this game a few times there was this chick named Amanda who was playing, i give her a 6.5 on a 1/10. Now there were a lot of guys at the game, and one of them had hooked up with amanda before, but he only played one or two times out of every 4 or 5 nights we played. So it was basically me, a bunch of clowns, and her each game. Now the other kids would try to call her sweetie or use all kinds of other lame methods of hitting on her. I was like wow I am the only dude in this place who is not a clown, so what I did is I got in a hand with her, and I made a ballsy bluff and then tried to stare her down. She bet out and I came over the top immediatly and went all in, and looked at her the whole time. She played with her chips and then looked back at me and folded and i showed my bluff. This seemed to intrigue her especially since the next time i played against her i actually had a hand and i did the exact same thing and she called and lost. So i left when she left, and I caught up to her in the hallway and i said, tell you what.. we both draw cards if i get high card you gotta give me a drink, if you get high card ill give you your 5 bucks back. long story short, I think I should have used a condom. But i didnt. And i didnt get a disease. So success.

p.s. I am never playing high card again. she flipped the 3c and i was like oh yes, and then i flip mine and i have the 2s. go figure. I got the drink anyways though, luckily