Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<u>Why a Neil Vote is not good today</u>

[/ QUOTE ]from yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I read that yesterday - I was hoping you had more than this one sentence of one post.

Still liking a Neil lynch today will happily listen to more reasoning tho.

thinking about hopping on the Bandowagon.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll tell you why I'm wary of a Jack lynch, even before re-reading him today: Nez's post for lynching him is barf-tastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil, I actually think it's rather good.
Open your eyes, Nez will tell you no lies.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Luckay, I think that is a pretty thin read considering ...

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg.

singing from the same hymnsheet at the same time.

unvote for now
Old 03-31-2007, 05:25 PM

Soah's "SHORTY WILL DIE" speech at the end of day one is why I voted for him at the start of D2.

FXMDA had 3 really short posts whenI voted him day 1. (votes me, peeks Sieg as a villager if he's the seer, and tells us what PITA means) That's UTR IMO.

I thought the vote on Sieg was bad because I didn't even think he posted that day, and Luckay was voting for him for no seeable reason. He even admits he has no reason on the vote, which I think is a bad idea. I do believe I have a read on FMXDA, so that's why I stuck to him.

Regarding the list vs my post about my other three suspects, there is an hour difference on them. I went back and did some rereading during that time.

Since I suspect SH3.0 somewhat (but not enough to see HE'S A WOLF!!!), I felt anyone he really went for on day 1 was more likely a villager. Besides, you were 4th on my list halfway through d2, that's not exactly the same as being my prime suspect. That's why you went from 4th on my wolf list to meh, and that's why I suspected sh3.0 a little bit, but not enought to have a real firm opinion.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But Neil just has sucked this game and doesn't care about anyone's analysus except his own, so we might as well get rid of him because he's just wrong and unhelpful.

[/ QUOTE ]That's at least twice now you've given a reason for lynching me that implied I'm actually a villager. It's because you know I'm a villager because FCBL PMd you the wolf list at the start of the game, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to call you baby Zurvan the rest of the game. At this point I don't care what you are, just get over yourself and start doing something villagery. Please. You are like 6th on my wolf list right now man.

What do you hope to install in me when I put together a 15 minute post with a read on a guy and you come back with one sentence just throwing it in my face?

I thought we were friends. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Why don't you want to lynch Jack? Because I'm the one who made the argument against him?
Old 03-31-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Jack is wolf, it all but clears FMXDA IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
part of the reason why I like Jack vote so much is because I have such a strong FMXDA=village read. This will confirm it to all of yous guys. C'mon nez-mason, let's push Jack.

I may actually not be around that much, but Nez, push Jack for all you're worth, kthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay,

The reason that I asked to be masons with you is because as I was reading the thread late last night, I was like "YES LUCKAY GO WITH THAT" like on 6 occasions. So ya, we are masons. And ya, I'll be pushing Jack the rest of the day. My vote is locked on Jack.

In case no one noticed, I wasn't serious about lynching Neil today, I'm just frustrated with him.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neil, please re-evaluate Jack and vote for Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]I'll tell you why I'm wary of a Jack lynch, even before re-reading him today: Nez's post for lynching him is barf-tastic.

What's your current read on Nez?

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect to receive an IM from you after this game saying "Nez, I'm sorry that I called you a wolf and sorry that I didn't trust your read on Jack."

Seriously.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Here's a hail mary:

Jack Bando, Siegmund, Boiler, Dustin

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay, your read on me is better than this but I still think you're village this game. I'm fine with Jack and Siegmund but not Boiler btw- Boiler's thoughts have matched mine enough this game.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But Neil just has sucked this game and doesn't care about anyone's analysus except his own, so we might as well get rid of him because he's just wrong and unhelpful.

[/ QUOTE ]That's at least twice now you've given a reason for lynching me that implied I'm actually a villager. It's because you know I'm a villager because FCBL PMd you the wolf list at the start of the game, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is pretty villagery of Neil too and I like the whole 'baby-Zurvan' idea- its a good way of thinking about Neil. wolf-Neil is shadier in undefinable ways.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I expect to receive an IM from you after this game saying "Nez, I'm sorry that I called you a wolf and sorry that I didn't trust your read on Jack."

Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]I thought we're friends, too. But once we're between the lines I'm going to try my best.

But you keep telling me you want to lynch me because you think I'm not playing villager up to your standards! And to me that's as canine as all get out.

But if after the game it turns out we're both wrong, I'm sure we'll learn from it and commiserate plenty.