Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: ballin money shot

Yes, of course bad american economy is going to gain ground on a country who mainly exports gold, wheat and oil which are all at all time highs. Unless for some reason the world doesn't need these in the next year, I'm sure the US economy and it's illegal immigrants to fill in the gaps will do fine.

[x]$2 bills werent worth the trouble
Old 11-13-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um.... this isnt a money shot. Lets get a real money shot in this thread to save it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I started with $5 on FTP...

[/ QUOTE ]

But u said u gave Mary Jane a pearl necklace...OBV u missed the point of that story.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am impressed that someone managed to find a bank that would bundle up $2 bills for him. They're not being made anymore, so how is it that these look so new? Not an original shot IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait you are saying i photoshopped this? just go to your bank and order them, nothing special. they are still being made, just in limited production runs.

http://taco.com/reb/2bill.html

these are all from the latest 2003 series, they just have never been in circulation. they are all in sequential order. it is kinda funny spending them. some people hate them because there isnt a slot in the drawer and other people love them and buy them out of the register for themselves. the cashiers also check them a lot with the forgery marker. also they work great at the bar for $1/$1.25 drink nights.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In Canada we have those denominations in coins:

[/ QUOTE ]
We used to have something like that over here too

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL - England roools!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] currency related post of the year
[x] would read again

[/ QUOTE ]

So, a few years ago 1CAD = $0.60, and now that 1CAD = $1.04 for a few weeks *Canada* is talking [censored]?

See your mom, little sis, wife in the strip club in Montreal in a few years when it's $0.60 again. I'll even tip your pops $2 for cleaning my piss off the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, someone is a little pouty this morning? Face it, your President is a complete idiot, your people are as ignorant as any in the world, your economy is getting killed because of a war you shouldn't be fighting, Everyone else in the world hates Americans (Canadians are one of the few people that can even stand to hear you talk), and you have no culture. America's only brag is.......Vegas.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:51 PM

How long have you been saving that one!!?
Old 11-14-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] would read again

[/ QUOTE ]

So, a few years ago 1CAD = $0.60, and now that 1CAD = $1.04 for a few weeks *Canada* is talking [censored]?

See your mom, little sis, wife in the strip club in Montreal in a few years when it's $0.60 again. I'll even tip your pops $2 for cleaning my piss off the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, someone is a little pouty this morning? Face it, your President is a complete idiot, your people are as ignorant as any in the world, your economy is getting killed because of a war you shouldn't be fighting, Everyone else in the world hates Americans (Canadians are one of the few people that can even stand to hear you talk), and you have no
culture. America's only brag is.......Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Lord, here we go again with another one of these angry, clown-ass Al Qeida apologists lol

Meanwhile, his s/n is that of an American rapper lol... ra ra ra I hate the USA mmmmmm love this Big Mac mmmmmm
Old 11-14-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] would read again

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong again....our properties are worth something...not just sold to people that can't afford them. We also have forestry to build...mining....oil...water that we are going to sell to America...throw in 70% of NA autos are built in Canada and most of the funny actors you enjoy are...well..Canadian.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] would read again

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, someone is a little pouty this morning? Face it, your President is a complete idiot, your people are as ignorant as any in the world, your economy is getting killed because of a war you shouldn't be fighting, Everyone else in the world hates Americans (Canadians are one of the few people that can even stand to hear you talk), and you have no
culture. America's only brag is.......Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Lord, here we go again with another one of these angry, clown-ass Al Qeida apologists lol

Meanwhile, his s/n is that of an American rapper lol... ra ra ra I hate the USA mmmmmm love this Big Mac mmmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

The real Koolmoedee (read) is spelled with a K....

P.S. you just got OWNED!!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:09 PM

this isnt suppose to be a thread about canada dammit