Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]

and usemybank sucks balls from my experiences but it will be cheaper than $30 in fees at least...

[/ QUOTE ]

I just used this option and it worked like a gem. Other than the obvious giving out your banking password I thought this was the most effective option for Stars. Unlike Party's EFT I received a favourable exchange rate and I simply went logged on to my bank and changed my password afterwards.

Am I missing something? No fees. Good exchange. I like.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:51 PM

I agree. I wish it also allowed you to cash out as I'd like a direct to bank option.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree. I wish it also allowed you to cash out as I'd like a direct to bank option.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. That would be perfect. I guess it will have to be by check for now. I'm just happy I got money onto Stars. I wasn't looking good as I wasn't too keen on Moneybookers or ePassport. I've been playing on Full Tilt for so long that I just needed a change - some new regs [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 10-04-2007, 06:49 PM

Although Moneybookers isn't known for exceptional CS, it seems ePassporte is much worse. I use MB and C2P, and that covers pretty much anywhere I want to play (30+ sites this year).

BTW, why not broaden your horizons and get away from the toughest sites? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 09:34 PM

Hey Bobo,

Thanks for the reply. Nice job with this thread as well - you've done a lot of work to provide the forum with some good info.

As for playing the toughest sites? Heh - I've done all right. I figure any site with 30K or more players can't be full of sharks, right? If you have any suggestions of sites I may not have heard of or may not have paid enough attention feel free to fire off a PM - I'm always open to trying something new... only if you want to divulge your secrets though... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Bobo,

Thanks for the reply. Nice job with this thread as well - you've done a lot of work to provide the forum with some good info.

As for playing the toughest sites? Heh - I've done all right. I figure any site with 30K or more players can't be full of sharks, right? If you have any suggestions of sites I may not have heard of or may not have paid enough attention feel free to fire off a PM - I'm always open to trying something new... only if you want to divulge your secrets though... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
NP...and thanks!

As to sites, you're probably right...especially if you're a multitabler; it's hard to find enough tables at some of the smaller sites if you are. I have no real secrets, and I'm not overwhelmingly successful yet on the BB/100 side...thank goodness for OnGame bonuses! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Bobo,

[/ QUOTE ]
NP...and thanks!

As to sites, you're probably right...especially if you're a multitabler; it's hard to find enough tables at some of the smaller sites if you are. I have no real secrets, and I'm not overwhelmingly successful yet on the BB/100 side...thank goodness for OnGame bonuses! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bobo,

I'll check out the OnGame bonuses. I'm usually not a big fan of chasing bonuses but if they are worthwhile for a 100NL 0r 200NL player I'm open to it.

Ever consider throwing your hat in the ring for mod of this forum. Not sure if you are interested but you seem to have a good disposition (online anyway...lol) and would likely do a good job. The only problem is Haven is a monster and can monitor threads in his sleep so he may not need any help [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll check out the OnGame bonuses. I'm usually not a big fan of chasing bonuses but if they are worthwhile for a 100NL 0r 200NL player I'm open to it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not sure how they work out for NL, but the nice thing is that at somewhere like Tower, you don't need to chase...constant reloads through the store. Look for private RB in the A/R forum as well.

[ QUOTE ]
Ever consider throwing your hat in the ring for mod of this forum. Not sure if you are interested but you seem to have a good disposition (online anyway...lol) and would likely do a good job. The only problem is Haven is a monster and can monitor threads in his sleep so he may not need any help [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in giving a go at modding on 2+2 if the opportunity arose. However, the two most logical forums would be this one or Internet Bonuses, and both are very well looked after right now. If MH ever needs some help, he knows where to find me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the compliment on my disposition. In a way, I find it funny though...if anything, I'd say that these forums bring out my nastier side more often than IRL.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:14 AM

I just withdrew from my instadebit account to my bank account a total of 2265 USD and I received 1133.67 CAD in my account. So, they are charging about 3 or 4 points on the exchange which is about 2 points higher than your average Canadian bank (do your own math if you want exact numbers). This is steep for me and i don't like it. I do like that I can receive 2500$ (max) in daily cashouts from WPEX to my Insta debit account. So i could in theory get 2500$ per day to my instadebit account from WPEX if WPEX would actually process my requests!!!!. In short- cheaper to get a cheque for large sums of cash and use Instadebit to transfer cash between sites.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just withdrew from my instadebit account to my bank account a total of 2265 USD and I received 1133.67 CAD in my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

???