Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Still waiting for books from Conjelco

If you look back at the NLTAP posts, you'll see that I had a hell of a time getting my book. That being said, I've gotten word that PNL has been delivered to the house and I'm on my way to get it. So, in fairness to ConJelco, I have to praise them for doing a good job. (Of course if my book isn't there, that could change. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] )
Old 07-26-2007, 03:15 AM

ordered mine on the 21 June from Conjelco and I was notified that it was shipped yesterday!............

so much for me wanting to get my hands on it ASAP. Thats why I avoided amazon this time around because there is always a delay with them.

maybe I should try the Professional Poker site next time.........
Old 07-26-2007, 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, why didn't you guys just take your backpack and laptop and wait in from of the warehouse on the day of release?

just kidding i've ordered (at a dutch bookshop) the sng book today as well, i wonder how long it will take to arrive here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I don't live close enough. I am on the east coast. I did however consider a trip to Vegas to pick it up but that was quashed by my wife.

+EV
Old 07-26-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That was my typo. July 23rd. I am hoping they just have the wrong status and didn't deliver it to someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is frustrating. I gave them a call. They say it was delivered on the 23rd which means I should have already had it. They assigned me a case number and are investigating to try and figure out where it is.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A little over a week a go I decided I would pre-order both the PNL and SNG book from this website thru Conjelco. I figured (incorrectly) that this would be the best way to ensure getting the books quickly.

After checking on the Conjelco website for the staus of my order (Processed and awaiting shipping) the last few days I decided to send them off an e-mail asking when I could expect the books. That was Monday morning. This morning (Wednesday) I got an e-mail stating they are back logged and they will *try* to ship it either today or tommorrow.

To be honest I am not real happy with that reply. I have ordered at least a half dozen times thru Conjelco in the past and never had a problem. And truthfully this really isnt that big of a deal either. I guess I am just a little jealous of others having already recieved there books days ago.

I was hoping that ordering directly thru this website and Conjelco would give me a head start. I guess I was wrong.

-GB

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to be honest that I have had the same thoughts. But I know it is because honestly I just want the book. I want it now. I live on the east coast and it somehow made it to someone in Australia before it made it to me. I know it was shipped yesterday at 4:20pm so I am hoping to get it before the weekend.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGO

+EV

PS. Thanks in advance for all the monies I will make from the new book to those who wrote, produced, and shipped it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your item arrived at 6:42 AM on July 26, 2007 in ROCKVILLE, MD 20852.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOing home right now to get it!

+EV
Old 07-26-2007, 03:05 PM

Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 4:51 PM on July 25, 2007 in HENDERSON, NV 89011

Huh?? I thought ConJelCo is in Pittsburgh?
I emailed them too and Wednesday morning ConJelco emailed me and said it was shipped out Tuesday evening. But the tracking says differently. So the book was picked up 24hrs later in Henderson to be shipped out??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2007, 03:37 PM

Just got my book! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

maybe I should try the Professional Poker site next time.........

[/ QUOTE ]

You could do that if you want. Of course the same company ships for both ConJelCo and Professional Poker.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Huh?? I thought ConJelCo is in Pittsburgh?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have warehouses that do shipping for us in Nevada and Kansas. We ship very little from Pittsburgh. When you order online the form says that the books in question will ship from "ConJelCo West" which happens to be in Henderson.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:22 PM

Okay that makes sense. Then I should be getting it today or tomorrow.
Thanks.