Default Re: What do you do when a girl starts slapping the [censored] out of y

shake the [censored] out of her
Old 05-02-2007, 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
or a random chick?

[/ QUOTE ] '

you mean some random chick just comes up to you on the street and starts slapping you?
somehow I think this would be hilariously awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

This exact thing actually happened to me a few days ago. It was indeed hilariously awesome.

I was walking up the street on my way to the grocery store, listening to music. I saw a woman, 40-50 years old or so walking in the opposite direction, and moved over slightly to avoid bumping into her, of course. She did too, however, so I couldn't get past her. I slowed down and started to go around her, when she said something to me and I noticed she seemed slightly drunk (this happened 5 pm on a friday afternoon btw). I didn't hear what she said since I had music in my ears, and before I had time to react she slapped me as hard as she could over the face, then continued to walk. People around us on the street looked as surprised as I felt.

Not very related to the OP, but a funny story.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1st thing I thought of as well.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:03 AM

punch her in the face
Old 05-02-2007, 09:12 AM

Push her with your thumb in the muscle between the neck and shoulder (Trapezius?)
She'll drop to the ground begging for mercy.

At least it works with my girlfriend when she gets overexcited
Old 05-02-2007, 09:22 AM

When I was 17 I had a puerto rican girlfriend. I love spanish girls to this day. So her and I went out for like 3 or 4 months. She had a real bad temper and would flip out if another girl called me or I ever talked to another girl. She also had the habit of getting so fired up sometimes that she would hit me, usually in the back of the head or my shoulders but pretty hard. So one day, an ex girlfriend called and my girlfriend flipped out about it. I told her to calm down, its no big deal and she just snapped. She scratched me and started slapping me. I warned her not to keep hitting me but she wouldnt stop. I finally had enough so I grabbed her by her neck and told her if she hits me again I am going to hit her back. She stopped hitting me and became very turned on by this whole encounter. Great sex was had that day but soon after I broke up with her because she was nuts. I still think about her sometimes to this day though...
Old 05-02-2007, 10:02 AM

Default Re: What do you do when a girl starts slapping the [censored] out of you?

Cuntpunch, FTW.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: What do you do when a girl starts slapping the [censored] out of you?

Call the cops
Old 05-02-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was 17 I had a puerto rican girlfriend. I love spanish girls to this day. So her and I went out for like 3 or 4 months. She had a real bad temper and would flip out if another girl called me or I ever talked to another girl. She also had the habit of getting so fired up sometimes that she would hit me, usually in the back of the head or my shoulders but pretty hard. So one day, an ex girlfriend called and my girlfriend flipped out about it. I told her to calm down, its no big deal and she just snapped. She scratched me and started slapping me. I warned her not to keep hitting me but she wouldnt stop. I finally had enough so I grabbed her by her neck and told her if she hits me again I am going to hit her back. She stopped hitting me and became very turned on by this whole encounter. Great sex was had that day but soon after I broke up with her because she was nuts. I still think about her sometimes to this day though...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the most common reason for hitting from a gf was as a request for her guy to be "stronger."