Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: OT: Stars email complaining about my multi-tabling

Yes I do it, fish are always there no matther what

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No they aren't

There is no reason to berate a fish, 1 of 3 things happen, they ignore it and nothing changes, they realize they suck and put some effort in to get better, or they decide they don't like getting berated and leave. There is no tangible upside and you're only hurting everyones ev longterm, including yours. Quit being a douche and stop berate them.

about the stars complaining it is rediculous and it started possible because some others are hating this guy.i will send also a complain because i think bigjoe2003 is too good lool
Old 06-26-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We would appreciate it if you could strive to act just a little faster in your games, or perhaps slightly trim the number of concurrent games you play in order to reduce your response time. I'm sure your fellow players will appreciate it, as this would help keep the turbos as fast as they can be.

[/ QUOTE ]

That really is the sum of this thread. OP should try to minimise the delays in the game.

There's no point in being a muppet about it.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We would appreciate it if you could strive to act just a little faster in your games, or perhaps slightly trim the number of concurrent games you play in order to reduce your response time. I'm sure your fellow players will appreciate it, as this would help keep the turbos as fast as they can be.

[/ QUOTE ]

That really is the sum of this thread. OP should try to minimise the delays in the game.

There's no point in being a muppet about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing quite as satisfying to me as someone making a post about how they've been wronged only to be told by the multitudes that they are the ones in the wrong.

Please consider what the game would be like if all 9 players acted as slowly as you.

P.S.
Gallo

Don't . . .

Old 06-28-2007, 01:36 PM

I don't play faster to "be nice," but years of playing the home-game circuit have always kept me mindful of meta-game issues. I play faster because my results seem to be better when I don't have fifteen tables hemorrhaging beeps at the same time...

JG
Old 06-28-2007, 01:54 PM

Don't tap the glass. Jeeshh.