keep grinding SH 100 unlimited hold them 27 7.34%
dominate SH 200 unlimited 76 20.65%
grind 2/4 - 5/10 SH min bet hold them 20 5.43%
shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2007, 11:46 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: world shut yr mouth

Waiting for inevitable massive disaster and subsequent goofy thread. Also glad such a man on the prowl no longer goes to school with my little sister.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:01 PM

GA - I'm onto you. And NOW you have facebook? You old people are weird. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, when she told you she was coming down for a family reunion that weekend, you could have gone with: "Oh that sounds fun what are you doing? (she talks) Oh well if you have a second we could catch a coffee at ______? No, ok how about next week?" Doesn't sound desperate and is good because it provides boundries.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually did do this; she mentioned something about being in SF to meet up with her mom in the morning and I said "oh, cool, so can you get away down to Menlo Park for lunch or something?" and she said "maybe!", but then she went on to be like oh yeah and all these other relatives are coming from halfway across the country and I said hmm yeah sounds like you prob aren't gonna be able to get away.

[ QUOTE ]
She tested you with the juggling/shuffling of her "schedule" and you jumped at each opportunity to do whatever works for her. If she's any kind of player at all, she knows she's got you by the balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that was a test, I think that's being in the last year of law school with 27 things going on outside of school.

Also, def not a player. At one point she was talking about what a nerd she is or something, and I said:
"my friend sent me this awesome comic yesterday...it was something like one guy saying 'yeah I want to find a cool nerdy chick that I can go have adventures with' and the other guy saying 'or you can die alone like everyone else that's ever said that.'"
her: "well what about me?"
me: "well, being a lawyer is much more socially acceptable than a computer nerd so I think you still have a lot to prove."
her: "what makes someone a nerd anyway? by what definition do you think i'm not a nerd?"
me: "well, let's use urbandictionary.com aka the ultimate judge of such things to find out!"
[60 seconds later and after rejecting definition #1 because "one whose iq is greater than his weight" is way too easy of a cop-out for girls]
me: "'an individual persecuted for his superior skills or intellect, most often by people who fear and envy him.' I dunno, I don't really think you can argue you've been persecuted."
her: "wtf, I'm persecuted every time I go to a bar! guys don't talk to me!"
me: "lol, i'm fairly sure persecution is an active thing, whereas guys aren't necessarily actively avoiding you, that's a passive action."
her: "no, they're actively not talking to me! that's clearly persecution!"

And yeah I definitely wish this wasn't 2 weeks away. tbh I'm more worried about not liking her before our date rather than liking her too much, as I've had serious cases of only-enjoying-the-chase before and bailing when I get the feeling the girl was into me, and since it feels like I get along with this girl really well and we click I'd hate for that to happen here.

Also, [censored] driving 100 miles for a quick first date, wtf? The medium-distance involved here is obviously going to change the scope of things a fair amount.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Goofy told me to take my own advice though...I'm going to pretend to have something to do or some reason to go through her state go I can go visit her. If she figures it out, so what? Unlike in goofy's case we know each-other so well she won't think I'm a creepo...not to say that she likes me as much as I like her...I suspect she doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lose track, but this one has a boyfriend, right? How well does all this play when he's actually right there as opposed to hundreds of miles away?

[ QUOTE ]

After cumming in the vegan last night while she rode on top of me we made out for a little bit and eventually she slid up onto my face and I ate her out...suddenly I realized I had a mouthful of my own spoo. WTF! I didnt want to be rude, but there's no way in hell I was swallowing that, so I just quickly turned my head and pushed it out into her pillow.

So it's official boys, I spit. Just fyi (sorry nation!).

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha. At least it didn't end up in your eye.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:03 PM

Women are the biggest liabilities. Hookers are risk management epitomized.

Meeting scheduled today regarding a 9 figure deal. Last night I discover ex-girlfriend had MySpaced the investor in attempt to derail things. Then the meeting today was postponed (ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh) but luckily everything is fine.

I'm 100% dick slapping this ho in the future.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:25 PM

gump: No I dont mess with chicks that have bf's. (yet lol)

She told me she really didnt want any kind of bf, she just got out of a longer relationship and is really jaded about the whole shebang. TBH she's totally nuts, BUT in a sad way, not a controlling psychobitch way. She's had a rough life. But s--t so have I. I'm tempted to do the same thing, just stop talking to her because I don't want to try anything serious right now...or wait until maybe I could see her again...

BUT fk it. I'd rather be stupid

I can't help but be hopeful, even tho I bet this one ends with a lot more heartbreak than I really need.

SHIPIT
Old 10-17-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't help but be hopeful, even tho I bet this one ends with a lot more heartbreak than I really need.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess everyone just has a little bit of goofyballer hiding inside of them.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess everyone just has a little bit of goofyballer hiding inside of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you inform me and GA that you are contagious. Hopefully I will not start treating my wife like this. She would freak out and accuse me of cheating!
Old 10-18-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Private Dancer

So last night I went out with this girl I've mentioned before, the Rapist, the Hispanic (?) woman who rejected me last week because she was tired. Anyway, we met at this Belgian Restaurant and it's clear she's going to go home with me this time. She was sleepy, but kept pressing her knees into me, and suggested we sit at the bar. Halfway through dinner (mussels are interesting [meaning gross but in a tasty way], tripel>dopple, belgian fries+ dijonaisse ftw) my jacket buzzes. OMG what if it's [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]her[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]?? I zip to the bathroom. Damn she called me. I text her back something about a weird dinner party I am at that is kind of like a gay date (happened yesterday actually, long dumb story) and she replies with "Wait...you are not gay? Had I known, I totally would have hit that." Then a few minutes later, "Ps its late but I wanted to tell you, I miss you too. Night!" Omgomg, why does this chick make me feel like I am 14?

Such a dork I am. Anyway, I go back to the meal...we are talking about baseball and the Rapist mentions that her dad was always a hudge Cleavland fan because they were the first AL team to integrate. I think, Oh wow that's pretty forward-thinking of a guy from the Northeast. So I say,"Where did he grow up?" and she says "Mississippi." And I must have looked really confused...because she blurts out, "My dad is black, didnt you know?"

Now I don't care obv. I love all peoples (except asians). But how could I have not known that a woman who self-identifies as black was not? How weird has that made any of our interactions? My mind raced back over all of our conversations...have I said anything weird about race? I guess this proves actually that I am officially not a racist because I can hang out with someone whose race I have no clue and not insult them....but meanwhile I am staring at her dumbfounded like she just told me she hates jews or has a tail. "Are you disgusted by me?" she asks incredulously. I try to shake it off and manage to ask some only minorly obnoxious questions about why her sister looks like a white girl and what it was like growing up in New England in a mixed race house-hold. I somehow thankgod force myself to not say "WTF I thought You is Mexican?"

Anyway, I change the subject and she has more Delirions Tremens and we're back on track. We go back to my place and scoot up to my room and bang for an hour or so. Thanks to my roommate, (sorry for the noise Gstreet!) I try this new trick where I [censored] her on a chair with her sitting on me, then slide my arms under her thighs and stand up, then do curls with her onto my dick. She freaks out about it, but is nervous I'm going to drop her...better suited for a short chick imo. She likes it after I come to pull me on top of her and make me lie on her...she's almost 6 feet tall so it's pretty comfortable. Soon I'm totally asleep lol stereotpicaments. I wake up and she's putting her clothes (what a trooper!) and she calls a cab right to my house. A+ date would date again afaik.

As soon as she leaves I pull out my phone and send Gradschool Girl a picture of myself sleeping under a bag of Sunchips. Idk why, just thought it would be cute. As soon as I hit send I get paranoid because there is a used condom on the pillow behind me, but I dont think it showed up in the image! Plus she wrote me an email this morning about it, so I guess phew!

I'm going to have a srs bz talk with Gradschool girl tonight I think. My plan is to tell her that I dont know where this is going, and I know that LDRs dont work, but I would feel like we're wasting too good of a chance if we don't try to see each-other again soon, so I'll come visit her.

Note to goofyballer: It might be worth it to recall that this chick knows I am a player and we've talked about how much poon I get in no uncertain terms...so it's not like being this sappy works on chicks when you've got nothing else going on. Don Giovanni TBH.

--DGA
Old 10-18-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Private Dancer

GA -- Give up on grad school girl. Once you go black you never go back. I'm guessing there is a time delay in your case since she is only half black.