[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They've beaten everybody who had the balls to face them

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahahahaha

Rainbows4evah!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's funny? Its true.

Simple fact is, Michigan was on their schedule, then UM backed out and replaced them with App State. Enough said.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:35 AM

Default Re: Official Washington exposes Hawai\'i the Fraud Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clark,

With all the [censored] you were talking about Hawaii early in the game, I can only assume that you haven't followed the Huskies much this year. They have played impressively in the first half or first three quarters before, only to implode late in the game.

I still agree with you that Hawaii is not very good, but it might take a BCS team better than 8th in its conference to expose them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this was a BCS team that is last in its conference and they pretty much DID expose them.

Anyone want to guess what the spread vs. Georgia/LSU will be? 20?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your words in the other thread were "pwned the heck out of the Rainbows".

You talk all this [censored] cutting down Hawaii and then when they win a tough game, you cut down the team they beat? That's about as hypocritical as it gets, man. Worst. Argument. Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it hypocritical. Getting dominated by a last place major conference team early then luckboxing out a late win do nothing but prove that they are a fraud who deserves zero top 25 votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess a few turnovers by Hawaii early means they got outplayed? I look at 60 minutes of football, not 10 or 15.

You sit and cut them down before the game, then when they win and prove your BS wrong you try to backpedal and say even the win wasn't good enough. You're doing a piss-poor job of this tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what did their life and death luckboxed home win against the last place team in the Pac10 prove, exactly?
Old 12-02-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Hawaii is that good, they win in playoffs.

If Hawaii sucks, they get killed first round, discussion over.

[/ QUOTE ]
This argument is illogical for advocating a playoff. If Hawaii is a fraud, they would likely take a playoff spot away from a team that actually had a better chance of winning than they did. It's not like the NCAA basketball tourney where almost any team that has even a remote chance of winning is included. In an 8-team playoff including Hawaii, it would probably exclude ASU and Tennessee would would both beat the [censored] out of Hawaii.

[/ QUOTE ]

right

in addition to the huge advantage it would give the team seeded, mythically, as #1 with having one less game on the way to the title
Old 12-02-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They've beaten everybody who had the balls to face them

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahahahaha

Rainbows4evah!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's funny? Its true.

Simple fact is, Michigan was on their schedule, then UM backed out and replaced them with App State. Enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

but it is hawai'i's fault that the other teams backed out

they've created a hostile and dangerous environment for other teams
Old 12-02-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dudd, you forgot that Washington's lack of commitment to running the ball was worse than the plus 2 turnover battle (don't forget Washington's last dropped routine easy TD pass that sealed the game)

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-02-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clark,

With all the [censored] you were talking about Hawaii early in the game, I can only assume that you haven't followed the Huskies much this year. They have played impressively in the first half or first three quarters before, only to implode late in the game.

I still agree with you that Hawaii is not very good, but it might take a BCS team better than 8th in its conference to expose them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, this was a BCS team that is last in its conference and they pretty much DID expose them.

Anyone want to guess what the spread vs. Georgia/LSU will be? 20?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your words in the other thread were "pwned the heck out of the Rainbows".

You talk all this [censored] cutting down Hawaii and then when they win a tough game, you cut down the team they beat? That's about as hypocritical as it gets, man. Worst. Argument. Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it hypocritical. Getting dominated by a last place major conference team early then luckboxing out a late win do nothing but prove that they are a fraud who deserves zero top 25 votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess a few turnovers by Hawaii early means they got outplayed? I look at 60 minutes of football, not 10 or 15.

You sit and cut them down before the game, then when they win and prove your BS wrong you try to backpedal and say even the win wasn't good enough. You're doing a piss-poor job of this tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what did their life and death luckboxed home win against the last place team in the Pac10 prove, exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I can't argue with you because you're never going to be reasonable. I see a guy like Colt Brennan complete like 80% of his passes for 500 yards and 5 TDs and I see a hard fought win to battle out of the hole they put THEMSELVES in. You sit and talk about it like Washington did anything special.

As assani pointed out, you were also talking before the game about how Washington had played close games and were better than their 4-8 record. Which is it, sir? Are the Huskies the scrappers that are better than their record or are they just the bottom feeders?

Show some goddamn honesty and maybe we'll be able to talk.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:38 AM

Curious how all the Hawaii bashers felt about Boise St last year.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:39 AM

LOLlerskates

Washington ran something like 24 of the first 25 plays...when they went away from that ratio is when the game changed

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing inconsistent at all with what I said. I never said the Rainbows would go winless in the Pac10. It's pretty obvious though that if they played in any of the major conferences they'd be lucky to be .500.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they'd do well in the ACC, Big Ten, and Big East. Undefeated? NO. .500? No. somewhere in between. This is a solid team.

[/ QUOTE ]

They would be .500 or less in the Pac10, SEC, BigXII, and Big11Ten for sure

[/ QUOTE ]

In the Big 12? Depending on their schedule and if in North or South, I think they can beat Baylor, Iowa State, Nebraska, Kansas State (who Fresno St. beat), Colorado, etc. I think they go over .500 in there. They may play Kansas, so well shall see..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You keep saying that I'm not giving them credit, so please educate me as to what they proved today. Because what I saw, was a team that proved (and has at other times of the season as well) that they would be a sub-.500 team in major conference play.