Old 11-07-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: Ron Paul raises 4.3M in 24 hours online

Nah, fair, balanced, and unafraid.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The biggest surprise is this made news.

[/ QUOTE ]

In light of this great news for all of the Ron Paul, blessed be His name, supporters out there, it need be pointed out that to keep up the momentum of the Ron Paul, blessed be His name, campaign that He is the VICTIM of everything of and everyone in power.

In fact, Ron Paul, blessed be His name, supporters should suppress this story. Force the evil MSM to go back to ignoring him-- if they begin to champion the Prophet's actions, ideas and accomplishments, many of the people who are now learning about Him may start to ignore Him and His glorious message.

We must band together as one to get Ron Paul's, blessed be His name, name out of the MSM. We can not let them get in the way of His movement. Write the NY Times, Faux News, Corrupt News Network and all of the rest of them to get Ron Paul, blessed be His name, off the air. We should attack Ron Paul, blessed be His name, on these MSM outlets if only to garner more support for Him. If those evildoers continue to give Him airtime I fear the blessed one may lose this momentum.

May Ron Paul, blessed be His name, bless you and guide you. May He show greatness and do favor unto you. May He show you kindness and grant you peace.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:00 AM

Peter Schiff sent out an email to his entire client base asking not only for donations but for the max donation from all of them.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, Glenn Greenwald has a long and interesting post on The Ron Paul Phenomenon. Great analysis, as always, including some comparisons to Dean in 2004.

[/ QUOTE ]

He did get hammered in the comments section though. I have read through a dozen pages or so and its ugly.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:46 PM

Lol@antipaultrolls
Old 11-07-2007, 02:14 PM

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Ron Paul. But, I do find it exciting that people really care and there is a lot of support for someone who (to my knowledge) takes a non-interventionist stance on foreign policy. I heard he supported the mass-murder of Afghani civilians but I;m not uncertain.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard he supported the mass-murder of Afghani civilians but I;m not uncertain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, no.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't say I'm a huge fan of Ron Paul. But, I do find it exciting that people really care and there is a lot of support for someone who (to my knowledge) takes a non-interventionist stance on foreign policy. I heard he supported the mass-murder of Afghani civilians but I;m not uncertain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please be more specific. When did this mass murder of Afghan civilians take place, and who perpetrated the mass homicide? When did RP declare his support for the murders? Did he actually take part personally in the killings?
Old 11-07-2007, 02:27 PM

lol. sorry i was just reading an attack on the 2001 Afghanistan war which made me use the term 'mass murder'. By voting for the war in afghanistan a consequence is that he supported the blockage of aid to afghan civilians ordered by the US which led to mass-starvation.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:27 PM

i squashed a mosquito the other day so you could say that i helped battle malaria