Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 06:24 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers - Resizable Edition

[ QUOTE ]
Gosh darn Doug, I just can't wait to try to fund my account through some sketchy debit card processor and sit down on a site full of multitabling TAGS using every available computer aid known to mankind.

[/ QUOTE ] The worst part is that you are actually chomping at the bit to get back online and have been since your "ha ha none of you mutlitablers have a way to make a living anymore" post after the demise of neteller.

[ QUOTE ]
So Doug, tell us about your busines plan when your site gets to the point of having no one except these type players.

[/ QUOTE ] Somebody else pointed out that most really fishy players don't even notice that there are people mutlitabling. The people who do notice fall somewhere between slight loser to marginal winner like you. But we all know you'll be back, don't we?
[ QUOTE ]
I know you will continue to collect some rake, but just how long are the HUDbots going to keep at it when it is only shark against shark?

[/ QUOTE ] Because it won't be, nitwit.
[ QUOTE ]
Full Disclosure. I don't PLAY FOR A LIVING. I am what is known as a RECREATION/CASUAL player. I am a member of a species apparently unwelcome at most sites these days.

[/ QUOTE ] Blah, blah. FTPDoug is doing those of us that do play for a living a favor by coming on here and answering questions. There is no reason to harangue him with your "multitabling HUDbots are the white debbil" nonsense.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried it out. They seem nice, though HUD was not placing the stats correctly as you made them bigger/smaller.

I assume this is just a patch that will have to be developed by PA Josh.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I just e-mailed him about it.

Also (I e-mailed the beta@fulltiltpoker.com about it) there's some flicker between the Auto Post Blinds button and the chat area.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:30 PM

umm, many multitablers are already playing 8-12 tables at FTP. Most people playing for serious money already have 2 monitors. This won't change much except at the micro limits.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers - Resizable Edition *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mike Haven
Old 02-15-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So Doug, tell us about your busines plan when your site gets to the point of having no one except these type players.

[/ QUOTE ] Somebody else pointed out that most really fishy players don't even notice that there are people mutlitabling. The people who do notice fall somewhere between slight loser to marginal winner like you. But we all know you'll be back, don't we?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwaahhahahaha, Tuff Fish in the slight loser to marginal winner category? There's a good one, joke of the day my friend.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:51 PM

Good job FTP, keep up the good developments.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
umm, many multitablers are already playing 8-12 tables at FTP. Most people playing for serious money already have 2 monitors. This won't change much except at the micro limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes it will. i play w/ a 30" so its 6 w/ no overlap or 9 w/ slight overlap. now i can play 9 w/ no overlap or drop a limit and grind 12 tables.

it will def help the lower limit guys who cant afford/dont want to spend 400 bucks on a 2nd monitor to be able to multitable more efficiently.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:03 PM

Of course this happens on my bday but two days after I go BUSTO on FTP from mad life tilt..ahahahahah damn you poker gods.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:04 PM

I scoff at $400 for a monitor.. dell 21" crts for all!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:29 PM

Tuff Fish, you are being a fool here. I and many others already play 8-12 tables on Full Tilt. This isn't that big of a deal unless you are playing on one small monitor, or a laptop. In which case, you're unlikely to grind long hours 12 tabling on miniscule screens with microscopic HUD stats. Basically, the people that want to play that many tables already could. This just makes it a nicer experience no matter what your motivation. If you want to blow up one table to fullscreen when you get a final table (like I do on Stars), you can now do that, if you want to tile your tables in a certain fashion so you can keep browsing 2+2 and chatting, you can do that (which is -EV of course).

Your chicken little routine is getting old frankly. Even you should know that a focused, experienced player doing 2 tables is going to be able to make a profit off of predictable 'Hudbots'. Learn how to identify such players, and then discover a strategy that exploits their style. That is the essence of poker, and why money will always be there for the more committed and clever players.