Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Hi nano,

I said standard because I'm not sure what size is exactly small, med, or large. It's the default size the tables open at when FT is first started. Approx 800x600. I ran using debug mode Setup. Everything checks out (yes to all including the ImagesXP folder exists.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, on the tables tab (in the table size box), you need to select one of the 3 tables sizes for this feature to work.
nano
Old 06-29-2007, 06:04 PM

I got a problem with this software. I'm currently playing NL25. I left the values for Street Bet (Ring) as 4BB preflop raise with one click. Unfortunately, if I'm first in, the program raises to $0.95 instead of $1. If there are limpers before me, it just works fine.
In addition to that, I got a problem when I raise with my Mouse Wheel. In the Inc/Dec Bet tab, I configured that WheelUp/Down should inc/deccrease the ammount by 1 BB. But instead of $0.25, it's in/decreased by $0.3.
In addition to that, the "Present Bet Window to 1 Click Amount Above" does not work for me - the ammount is always the standard one (e.g. $.5 preflop first in).
The last error I noticed in this session was that the program occasionally bets too much on the flop (or later streets in general, dunno atm). Even though I'm first in, and according to the tab it should bet 75% of the flop, it bets a little more than the current pot size (e.g. $3.10 in a $3 pot). This is kinda weird because it only occurs sometimes.
I'm currently using the small tables with this background. and these cards.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a problem with this software. I'm currently playing NL25. I left the values for Street Bet (Ring) as 4BB preflop raise with one click. Unfortunately, if I'm first in, the program raises to $0.95 instead of $1. If there are limpers before me, it just works fine.
In addition to that, I got a problem when I raise with my Mouse Wheel. In the Inc/Dec Bet tab, I configured that WheelUp/Down should inc/deccrease the ammount by 1 BB. But instead of $0.25, it's in/decreased by $0.3.
In addition to that, the "Present Bet Window to 1 Click Amount Above" does not work for me - the ammount is always the standard one (e.g. $.5 preflop first in).
The last error I noticed in this session was that the program occasionally bets too much on the flop (or later streets in general, dunno atm). Even though I'm first in, and according to the tab it should bet 75% of the flop, it bets a little more than the current pot size (e.g. $3.10 in a $3 pot). This is kinda weird because it only occurs sometimes.
I'm currently using the small tables with this background. and these cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey deflY,
You are running into these issues due to the 10c/25c blind numbers of NL25. These are the only blinds where you will see this, but it is due to the small blind not being 1/2 the big blind. The software does rounding of the numbers, usually to increments of the small blind. So if you bet 3 big blinds, it will round your bet slightly to be in increments of the small blind. Your bet sizes may end up being off by a nickel or dime from what you expected, but this is the reason. Try it out on NL10 and you'll see what I mean.

Since NL25 is the only exception, and the amounts that it is off are minimal, it never seemed like it was worth slowing down the software to handle this one special case differently.
nano
Old 06-30-2007, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi nano,

I said standard because I'm not sure what size is exactly small, med, or large. It's the default size the tables open at when FT is first started. Approx 800x600. I ran using debug mode Setup. Everything checks out (yes to all including the ImagesXP folder exists.)

I can exit out of the program properly when just one table is open and it looks like FTS is exiting now when I open more than one money table. I guess that one time was a fluke. Sorry about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try going into the Table tab and selecting a size from there (FTS will resize your tables). The latest version now presses the Wait for Big Blind button for me. I'm using racetrack tables, not classic, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm stuck. I've tried everything I can think of. It'll buy me into a game and check the auto post box. It just won't click off the Wait for Big Blind button.

I even tried resizing like Disconnected suggested but it sizes back to the normal 800x600 size. Won't deal me out either. It'll uncheck the Auto Post box but it'll simply wait for me to post, then time out once the blind gets to me. Any ideas?
Old 06-30-2007, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok I got it to work but to be honest the script won't help me to inprove the speed of my game due to the 1-2 second it takes for FTS to make an action. Is there anyway I can speed this up? Or some option that let you preform an action at another table while FTS still processing your last action?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you are seeing those kind of delays. The only time I've seen that is with older (slow) computers. Typically the delay is about 1/2 a second for a few of the features.

You can try turning off some of the features, especially the displays and uncheck "Preset Bet window to 1 click amount above" on the street bet tab. Additionally, use the pot size bet at the bottom of the fixed bet tab, instead of setting a fixed bet box to 100%.

You can check what is using up your computer resources by going to the WIndows task manager window (press Control-Alt-Del) and click on the Processes tab. There you can see what percentage of your cpu time each program is using. Typically on my laptop with a number of tables open, FullTiltshortcuts.exe is using 0-5% of the cpu time (I'm running a 2Ghz dual core laptop). On some slower computers I have seen it where the Full Tilt application will use 60% of the cpu time with a few tables open and then the delays were noticeable.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

My computer is a brand new Dell XPS laptop so Im sure thats not what slowing things down. I have 2 external monitors connected to it and FTP is at 5% in the task manager. I have turn off almost all functions in FTS. I only have the delay problem with my fixed bet (Is there anyway I can disable 1-2-3 click amount and only have 1 click?) I don't really need more then a pot size bet, fold and call from FTS.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi nano,

I can exit out of the program properly when just one table is open and it looks like FTS is exiting now when I open more than one money table. I guess that one time was a fluke. Sorry about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try going into the Table tab and selecting a size from there (FTS will resize your tables). The latest version now presses the Wait for Big Blind button for me. I'm using racetrack tables, not classic, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm stuck. I've tried everything I can think of. It'll buy me into a game and check the auto post box. It just won't click off the Wait for Big Blind button.

I even tried resizing like Disconnected suggested but it sizes back to the normal 800x600 size. Won't deal me out either. It'll uncheck the Auto Post box but it'll simply wait for me to post, then time out once the blind gets to me. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the tables tab, what setting do you have in the table size box?
Old 06-30-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok I got it to work but to be honest the script won't help me to inprove the speed of my game due to the 1-2 second it takes for FTS to make an action. Is there anyway I can speed this up? Or some option that let you preform an action at another table while FTS still processing your last action?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you are seeing those kind of delays. The only time I've seen that is with older (slow) computers. Typically the delay is about 1/2 a second for a few of the features.

You can try turning off some of the features, especially the displays and uncheck "Preset Bet window to 1 click amount above" on the street bet tab. Additionally, use the pot size bet at the bottom of the fixed bet tab, instead of setting a fixed bet box to 100%.

You can check what is using up your computer resources by going to the WIndows task manager window (press Control-Alt-Del) and click on the Processes tab. There you can see what percentage of your cpu time each program is using. Typically on my laptop with a number of tables open, FullTiltshortcuts.exe is using 0-5% of the cpu time (I'm running a 2Ghz dual core laptop). On some slower computers I have seen it where the Full Tilt application will use 60% of the cpu time with a few tables open and then the delays were noticeable.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

My computer is a brand new Dell XPS laptop so Im sure thats not what slowing things down. I have 2 external monitors connected to it and FTP is at 5% in the task manager. I have turn off almost all functions in FTS. I only have the delay problem with my fixed bet (Is there anyway I can disable 1-2-3 click amount and only have 1 click?) I don't really need more then a pot size bet, fold and call from FTS.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you set up and use the NL:Pot key at the bottom of the Fixed tab, it will provide the fastest pot size bet.

I will look into providing a check box to disable the 2-click and 3-click options, and see if I can improve the response time for the other fixed bets.

nano
Old 06-30-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi nano,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On the tables tab, what setting do you have in the table size box?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's set to large which, according to the sizes listed on your help file, should be correct? Other settings seem to work, i.e. the red and green highlighter bars appear on the tables.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:32 PM

More troubleshooting:
I changed the table size setting in FTS to small and it resized the tables. Still can't get it to work although all the other functions seem to work fine. Here's a screenshot. Only thing I can think of is classic view or auto seat centering might have something to do with it?

Old 07-01-2007, 03:51 AM

hey nano can you make a option to stop auto taking seat once you reach X amount of tables?