Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2007, 09:04 AM

Default Girls vs Mates

Ok, recently ive been having some fallouts with my girlfriend saying that we dont do anything together, i for one have always been a lads lad, loved going out with my friends and I still do, and i told her that ill be doing it often, going on weekends away and stuff with my mates. 9month into the relationship every time i plan a weekend away with my mates she wonders why "she was never involved", im like, cause its with my friends, I like going with my friends.
"why dont you ever want to do anything with me?", well I do but when my friends plan something and invite me, ill go along with it and not consider my girlfriend. Is this wrong?

Recently, i wanted to goto a concert (kanye west LDO) my friends sorted me out the tickets, and i find out its what my girlfriend was planning to do for my birthday. Now im the bad person for messing up her plans, wtffffff?

BBV4Life- what can i do to make her not constantly moan at me, i thort girls were jus happy spending time with you?

Has anyone else had similar probs? i think i enjoy my life on my own too much and i dont even consider other people. maybe im just a selfish ass....

Funny + serious comments welcome.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Cliffnotes: [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] gf moans alot about me spending time with friends and not enough "special" time with her, bbv4life what do i do.