Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather
Have a thumb sticking out of your chin? 8 47.06%
Live in a world where Toby Keith music was the only music available? 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Fire Jack Effel Now!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing you guys think you could run the WSOP better????? Yeah right!!!! Now, that would be a CLUSTER [censored]!!!! Give Jack a break, he's doing a great job!! There is always going to be room for more improvement!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hey jack, how have you been
Old 06-26-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing you guys think you could run the WSOP better????? Yeah right!!!! Now, that would be a CLUSTER [censored]!!!! Give Jack a break, he's doing a great job!! There is always going to be room for more improvement!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who endorses/approves putting players in a tent to play tournament poker while leaving other conference rooms empty doesn't get any accolades or pats on the back for doing a great job from me.

I guess everyone's already forgotten about what a cluster**** the registration process at the beginning of the tournament was. Great job? More like a total disaster.

The WSOP is a mess - on several fronts. They aren't learning from their past experiences which is inexcusable for any business that has a heavy emphasis on providing services to high $$ clientele.

- T
Old 06-26-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Jack and I am pretty sure I could do a better job running the WSOP. I have not been out there this year to see how things are going.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack plz stop posting on 2+2 and get back to [censored] up the WSOP.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Jack and I am pretty sure I could do a better job running the WSOP. I have not been out there this year to see how things are going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clarify (too late to edit my post), this is not a knock on Jack, just an observation based on what I know from meeting him a few times that I could do a better job.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? When the hell would he have time to [censored] around on the forum with your [censored]? Obviously you guys don't know [censored] about what is really going on in Vegas at the WSOP, because you are at home posting these stupid blogs! I mean come on guys, what gives you the right to judge someone on how they are running things, and you are not even there!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? When the hell would he have time to [censored] around on the forum with your [censored]? Obviously you guys don't know [censored] about what is really going on in Vegas at the WSOP, because you are at home posting these stupid blogs! I mean come on guys, what gives you the right to judge someone on how they are running things, and you are not even there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doofus post. Obv you haven't taken the time to read many of the posts n this forum or else you'd know that a good percentage of them were written by members who were there.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.....Wow, you really think you can do a better job than Jack Effel, huh?.......I looked your name up Randy, and looks like your lifetime winnings is a big whopping $497.00.....lol......Hope you got that $497 in CASH!!!!

CardPlayer.com
RANDY REFELD OF Mississippi
Lifetime Winnings: $497 *
2007 POY Rank: Not Ranked
Most Recent Cash: $497 : Satellites Begin - Limit Hold'em TOURNAMENT/EVENT DATE PLACE WINNINGS
The Desert Poker Classic
Satellites Begin - Limit Hold'em 04/09/2001 4 $497.00
Old 06-27-2007, 12:18 AM

Someone ban this worthless douchebag plz.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone ban this worthless douchebag plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, it's okay for you to speak your mind, but not me???? The last time I checked, we live in a free country, and I have freedom of speech, same as you!!!