Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

It looks like just about everyone with this problem gets an error when trying to delete the database. So, I'm pretty sure it is a roles / permissions thing.

I also have another lead where someone was able to duplicate it perfectly but not 100% sure if it is the same problem everyone else is having.

More info soon and I think it is very close.

rvg
Old 07-26-2007, 03:49 PM

how long to you have a HUD working for HEM?
Old 07-26-2007, 04:00 PM

I get a different error when I try to delete the database. What seems to happen is that on the first try, HM restarts but doesn't delete the database. Then if I try for a second time, everything works as expected.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:54 PM

Just played a mtt sat on lads and from 430 hands HM imported 381 with 49 errors.
When I exported the same HHs from PT, HM didn't get it at all just several thousand errors.
If you need them I have them isolated as before with the PT export.
v. 0.16b
Old 07-26-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just played a mtt sat on lads and from 430 hands HM imported 381 with 49 errors.
When I exported the same HHs from PT, HM didn't get it at all just several thousand errors.
v. 0.16b

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be helpful, thanks. Both the original and the PT exported on would be good since PT changes the HH's a little.

Roy
Old 07-27-2007, 01:08 AM

ZERO IMPORT FIX??

so far this is 2 for 2 in solving the 0 import problem for people

1) Create an Alias
2) Import

Not sure why yet and why for the other 95% of people they don't need to do this but seems to be working for at least the guy who figured this out and a second person with the problem who I asked to try it.

rvg
Old 07-27-2007, 03:05 AM

i'm confirming that "alias trick" solve zero import problem for me too
Old 07-27-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
v. 0.16b

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be helpful, thanks. Both the original and the PT exported on would be good since PT changes the HH's a little.

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]
Sent
Old 07-27-2007, 03:52 AM

Grab the latest update from www.holdemmanager.net

The biggest feature addition in this update is you can now select a group of players in the players tab instead of all or just 1.

The 0 import problem seems like it might be solved (by first creating an alias) and in the next update I should have a real fix.

July 26th - 0.17b
* In Players view changed the "Get Stats for Single Player" report to "Get Stats for Select Players" and when selecting this a new button appears, "Manage Player List" so you can specify exactly which players to display stats for. The selected player list is saved when you close HM.
* The Grid view at the top of the Players view will be hidden if there isn't a valid selected player with stats showing in the bottom grid
* When querying or saving imported filenames I now use "/" instead of "\" due to Postgres not liking the double backslash and writing it to the log. The next time you import a file that has already been imported it will try reading and importing it again but only one time.
* There is now a Options - Miscellaneous Options - Minimize to System Tray toggle item. Checking this will cause HM to go to the System Tray when it is minimized and unchecking it will make HM simply minimize like a typical app when minimized.
* Added an Uncheck All button beside the stakes list on the Filter Form
* Importing of Party e-mailed hand histories now working
* Fixed problem introduced in 0.16b where $10/$20 would import as a $1/$20 game in the game description.
* Fixed a bug where all facing CBet stats were being stored incorrectly along with the River CBet stats. Reimport will be necessary to correct the bad data for these particular stats.
* Fixed bug in Player vs Player tab where if you had never lost to a player then your Biggest Loss column would actually be your smallest win and likewise if you had never one against someone your biggest win would show up as your smallest lost. Now $0 is correctly shown in both situations.
* Fixed bug where deleting a player from an alias caused an error
* Fixed bug with Full Tilt Limit Game Descriptions being half what they should be
* Fixed Full Tilt import bug where the blinds and antes were so big that the hand detail line spread over 2 lines
* Fixed Full Tilt import bug when a player posts both blinds and raises preflop his raise size would be less than the real raise size (one Small Blind less)
* Fixed Stars import bug when a player posts both blinds and raises preflop his raise size would be less than the real raise size (one Small Blind less)

rvg
Old 07-27-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fixed a bug where all facing CBet stats were being stored incorrectly along with the River CBet stats. Reimport will be necessary to correct the bad data for these particular stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Import over what is there allready? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Or delete the DB again [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]