Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 03:03 PM

Default OOT mod in the AM?

what do you think OOT mods, mat, ryan? does OOT need an early AM mod? i know i'm never really around very early, dunno about NT or nick, but killa has expressed interest. let me know what you guys think
Old 10-15-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: OOT mod in the AM?

Killa knows NT! and me in the real world, I know him from my dealings with underground clubs. He is trustworthy and business minded, I think he is mod material in the general sense.

However since Killa is on the same time zone as NT! and Daryn is he the best choice for an AM mod? Maybe he would be a better fit for something else? Perhaps you guys should chose someone from the UK so they have opposite schedules from you two.

All in all this sounds like a good idea, just tossing out alternatives to help brainstorm the best solution.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:00 PM

This whole thing seems like a thinly veiled attempt to get NT!'s boy killa into the mod chamber. Not that I care, I like the guy.

By the way, what's "early AM" to you whippersnappers? I swear I regularly see posts by NT! that equate to 5-6 AM ET. To me early morning is 4-7AM, to you guys it sounds more like 9AM-noon. I know killa has an actual job so is awake and alert during those hours, so if that is your time frame of concern then there you go.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:31 PM

I think some of this stems from my noting in IRC that when I get to work (around 7 Pacfic) it seems like there's no OOT mods around. Killa has a real job, and is often around at that time.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:26 PM

you could just reinstate me. i get up pretty late these days, but its usually around 9est if not before
Old 10-15-2007, 10:18 PM

yeti,

why were you "uninstated"?
Old 10-15-2007, 10:24 PM

i think it was around the time NT! was being brought in and it seemed there would be a change in direction. someone (jeremy?) asked me 'do you want to stay on as an oot mod or are you not all that bothered?'. i replied with the latter.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:26 PM

i dont know if i really even want to be a 'proper' oot mod again, but if theres a lot of crap in the morning then i will happily take care of it. i remember there used to be a lot of spam in the mornings that took a while to get deleted, not sure if that is still the case
Old 10-15-2007, 11:20 PM

fwiw i didn't solicit killa's request, in fact i have been ignoring it for a while because i am busy. i don't need to get him into the 'star chamber' (lol), he is tight with a lot of mods and i'm sure knows 99% of the dumb crap that goes on here anyway. tuq you are turning into a giant bitch since you became a mod with random comments like that.

neither daryn or i tend to be on during the hours he is volunteering for. (before noon on weekdays basically). i don't have 2p2 at work at this point. if he is brought on i would basically want him to take care of the absolute, utter crap and be pretty low-profile, which i think is what he has in mind. killa would be a good and responsible mod.

i would be more than happy to have yeti back in OOT a little more in basically any capacity too.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:59 PM

NT, Yeti,

Seems like a totally reasonable solution to this problem has been found.