5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
MP: $55.30
BTN: $49.60
SB: $50.4
BB: $36.65
Hero (UTG): $98.15

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($0.75, 5 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, MP folds, BTN folds, SB folds, BB calls $1.25

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3.75, 2 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $3</font>, BB calls $3

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ($9.75, 2 players)
<font color="red">BB bets $9.75</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $30</font>, <font color="red">BB raises all in to $32.40</font>, Hero calls $2.40

<font color="black">River:</font> 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ($74.55, 2 players)
No action
Old 03-15-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Re: QQ 50nl again. Turn decesion.

That turn card is nasty.

I tend to read a stop'n'go as a medium strength hand, trying to figure out where it is, or slow you down. But with that board I dont know. Folding cant be bad.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:17 AM

Default Re: QQ 50nl again. Turn decesion.

Well I don't fold it for the remaining $2.40, but I think raising pretty much allin on the turn is a bad, bad idea.
You've somewhat defined your hand, he'll be happy to get his money in with any two pair, let alone the 8. There's a whole boat of hands you're well behind too. Any two cards between a 5 and 9.

I'd rather call the Turn and see how much he's willing to fire on the river than do what you did, but really when he bets out Pot on this board I think it's just by far better to shrug and fold there and then. There's very few hands you'd be happy to see here. Almost none in fact.
Depending on how weak he calls I think you're seeing two pair minimum here.

One key is if you've invested under $5 so far. You really don't need to go to the felt for over $30 on this board in a smallish pot. 30 more to win 40. No thanks.

Fold on this Turn.