Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: To Tilt Or Not?
Agree 5 45.45%
Disagree 6 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Turkey Talk: November Low Content Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dish TV, NHL package.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now let's suppose I don't care nearly that much.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Have your neighbor get Dish TV, NHL package. Get a signal splitter. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

While that would require less money, it seems it would actually require more work. To be honest here, the first step is Sunday Ticket. Once I have that, I could justify some NHL viewings.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have the NFL sunday ticket for the steelers games. it's pretty awesome for a feller that likes foosball.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Then again, it's hard to blame myself. I live in a city with an atrocious basketball team that just traded their best player, a bad football team and a perennial cocktease baseball team that usually makes the playoffs but gets crushed in the first round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but then you could make interesting propbets like, who will have the better winning percentage, the vikings, or the twolves. I'll take the twolves for a mythical dollar. Nice how they start out the season, losing after taking a lead into the fourth quarter.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:59 AM

Oh yea, +$5 in profit for 6 hours at the what was probably the juiciest 4/8 table I have been on this year! 4 ATC players and 4 just plain typical baddies. You know, the person on your left rivers her boat, gets bet into by one and called by another and still just calls closing the action.

RICCOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then again, it's hard to blame myself. I live in a city with an atrocious basketball team that just traded their best player, a bad football team and a perennial cocktease baseball team that usually makes the playoffs but gets crushed in the first round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but then you could make interesting propbets like, who will have the better winning percentage, the vikings, or the twolves. I'll take the twolves for a mythical dollar. Nice how they start out the season, losing after taking a lead into the fourth quarter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, let's make that a real bet. I'll take the vikes. I'm thinking the wolves ceiling this year is like 20 wins.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoa, let's make that a real bet. I'll take the vikes. I'm thinking the wolves ceiling this year is like 20 wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you're on. But, see I think the vikings ceiling is about 4 wins. That is what makes it interesting.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:05 PM

Dam, speaking of football, I am like 12out of 13 in my college pool today. A few more games to go but looking goot!
Old 11-03-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, you're on. But, see I think the vikings ceiling is about 4 wins. That is what makes it interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. You're on for a whole dollar...Canadian.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome. You're on for a whole dollar...Canadian.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see your making it HIGH stakes. That's like a 1.08 US. I'm not looking forward to paying for my fishing trip next year.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:31 PM

Default surprised i didnt get berated for this one

Live full 10.

I post in CO. a limper, and hijack raises, I call with 55. Button calls, BB calls, limper calls. 5 to flop.

Flop is Q34 rainbow. Checked to hijack who bets. for some reason i think there's only 3 people in the hand. I raise because I'm retarded. EVERYONE calls and then the hijack 3 bets. fine mess i got myself into. I call.

turn is a 5, of course, hijack bets, I raise, all fold. Hijack looks confused. hell the whole table looks confused. he calls, and c/c a river T. i assume he had KK, AA, AQ, or KQ.

dont just know the donkey. BE the donkey.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't the vikes just beat San Diego by 18?
Closed Thread