Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 75 70.75%
(8) Diamonds Are Forever 31 29.25%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you again to all those that have been so supportive. I truly appreciate it.

-- Mark Seif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good progress Mark and I hope we get to the bottom of this all because if we don't who can trust a scumbag like you after having to sift through all your [censored].
Old 10-19-2007, 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
after talking to durron I'm gonna put payup/discussion about him on hold for a while while we sort this out. it doesn't matter right now anyway, since either he's frozen or he isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

i got my hands on someone's HH from that tournament (not PAYUP's), looks pretty bad so far but obviously not as provable as potripper since we don't know PAYUP's cards.

also still not 100% sure that monk = payup.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:36 PM

Yeah. It's gonna be great when AP releases their statement and then evidence comes out that they are lying once again.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AP still has some serious questions to answer before this is over.

Like why did they participate in a cover-up.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably has something to do with the shareholders of MIT. As soon as this hit the main stream press, they had to devise a way to minimize losses.

"With an investment of $4 million, MIT provides Internet services to some of the world's most visible businesses. "I can't name names," says Norton, "because some of our business customers are competitors. Complete confidentiality and security is key. But I can say that you'd immediately recognize most of these major financial, health and educational institutions."

MIT prides itself on providing a full slate of services for big business, including common infrastructure and technical services such as a Network Operations Centre and a Customer Support Centre. These are designed to monitor network performance, answer customer queries and respond to service interruptions. Hosting and access, consulting and support, and MIT affiliate programs and services are also available.

What sets MIT apart from other co-location ISPs? "It's definitely our advanced technology," emphasizes Norton, "as well as our unique combination of services." The facility boasts state-of-the-art server room facilities, with superior network infrastructure, raised flooring, air conditioning and a clean-room environment. "In this business, security is paramount, so we offer 24/7 physical security, including multiple cameras, intrusion alarm systems and regular security patrols."

seems to me some of those "major financial, health and educational institutions" are probably having concerns about their "complete confidentiality and security".

Anybody look to see how MIT is doing in the market today?
Old 10-19-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
New dramabomb plz....thread getting old

[/ QUOTE ]

just my opinion, I think it would be wise for Adanthar/Nat to withhold a certain amount of info from the public for the time being until absolute releases their statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, we have a ton of stuff we aren't releasing (yet). Go look at Nat's posts last night, they should be illuminative.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's good. You need to keep releasing some bombs to encourage a faster response from AP, while keeping some back as a check of their integrity. Try to avoid giving away any hint of what you are holding back, though.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:38 PM

We win? How? Seriously, don't be quick to forgive these [censored]. No matter what they find in the audit, it will most likely be some BS excuse that wasn't really what happened.

Forgiving AB is like forgiving your girlfriend after she admitted having a gangbang with your 3 best friends, but she promises to never do it again...

Don't be so damn naive people. AB screwed up and there is no way you should ever trust that company again... We "win' when AB is no longer here.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:41 PM

Adanthar-

I had an exchange with BPM in one of the nvg threads.
At the time I figured 1)if the poster (who I hadn't looked into at all) was serious- they would take interest in their name being involved and 2) if they weren't serious I wasn't going to feed into it any more than what I did.
I was really unclear at all how that name fit in at the time since no data was really ever available about payup like it was about doubledrag, potripper, etc.
I never saw that poster talk about it again anywhere- and I actively checked from time to time.

I can give you the thread link if you want.

-apefish
Old 10-19-2007, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah. It's gonna be great when AP releases their statement and then evidence comes out that they are lying once again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-19-2007, 12:43 PM

I would be interested to know if anyone else has ever played on Mark Sief's account... the quoted chat is very similar to chat of the other players in question... obviously, this is all pure speculation but it could explain how Mark's account could have been "compromised" while he claims that he never had the ability to see hole cards personally...

Clearly, the guy who made the claims against Mark did so many years ago and probably no longer has the hand histories... Mark either has these hands or could easily get access to them again... If he wants to clear his name I think this would be a very positive start...

Then again I would give 5-1 to that it never happens...
Old 10-19-2007, 12:47 PM

AP is going to say their system was "compromised". This BS some very high ranking officials cheated or helped friends/family/associates cheat the poker community. This is more spin
Closed Thread