Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 05:07 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

Your winrate is high for your stats tercet. Your stats are pretty nitty for 6max and you aint really agressive, I'd work on that if I were you, specialy if you like to go above NL50.
Open up more from CO and BU
Old 09-26-2007, 06:46 AM

Hi would like some advice on my stats please. My winrate at the $50 has dropped this last week as I'm running so bad. It was hovering around 4BB/100. My $100 stats have actually increased, but I'm only taking shots here. I really think my pf agg is too low, but I actually feel when I'm playing I raise a lot of pots. I also feel that I CB almost every pf raise, unless I get multi callers. Often I get lost on the turn and river if my CB gets called. Really pissed off at the moment and have gone back to playing Donk n Go's. Any comments greatly appreciated.

[image]http://[/image]
Old 09-26-2007, 07:01 AM

Ducatisi. A few things are really standing out to me.

As mentioned your PFR is a little low. Which I think is accounting for your low won$wsf%. You are letting your opponents be the agressor and thus letting them take the pot too frequently.

Your Flop AF is also a little low. And I beleive this is a function of your preflop style, which is returns to above.

I also think your attempt to steal is low. These are the numbers I expect from someone who basically never goes for a steal.

I think a good attempt to steal is around 35%. It will greatly pay off. You will be sucessful quite frequently, then your cbet will be successful. And dont forget your have the advantage of position when you are raising these marginal hands. FWIW, mine is about 45%...I am trying to bring it down actually.

The won$wsf% is accounting for ever single time you see a flop. This tells me you are't picking up enough pots without hands. You are letting your opponents take a lot of money from you. An average number here is about 40%, and a good number is 45%+ imo.

All in all you need to limp much less and cold call less. This could mean start raising more, or start folding more. Its up to you what direction you go in. But your preflop play is affecting your winrate here.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:46 AM

Default Re: MOVING BACK UP

I think you should play more hands and raise with them. If you are better than average player you want to see more flops and you have to raise when you see a flop to thin out the stray A or K. So play more and raise more.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: MOVING BACK UP

Hi, i'm starting playing Cash ( i play S&G too )

I don't play too much hands 2K, but i don't know if i'm in good way. I'm playing NL5/10 in 6 max.

My stats:
VP$IP%: 25%
PFR%: 16,7%
Flop: 27,6%
W$SF: 51,4% (Win when saw flop)
SD: 9,2% (Went to Sowdown)

I'm scared about my SD, but i don't know if it's normal.
My program mark me like Tigt-Agressive/Agrresive (2.37 Lvl of agresion)

A lot of thx.

PD: Sorry for my poor english
Old 10-03-2007, 04:36 PM

Bumped for blind people.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:14 PM

Started mixing in cash with tournaments. Here's my first ~12k hands. I think the losses at 25nl are mostly just beats/coolers but if there is anything that doesn't look right in my stats (or anything you think looks good) please point it out. Thanks.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:18 PM

not quite aggressive enough post flop. Normal aggression per street is 5/2/1 4/2/2 3/3/3 or something along those lines. flop aggression should be above three turn and river aggression is style preference
Old 10-03-2007, 08:40 PM

Yeah. More aggressive post-flop. Mine post-flop aggression is like 4.0 and I raise like 28% of hands...so yeah. You oughta be betting more postflop than me b/c your hands have to better than mine.

Also, steal more blinds...but maybe that is just my preference.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:12 AM

I've spent a lot of time studying the last month, but it doesn't seem to be helping my winrate. I play a basic 18/13 game. My AF by street is 6.5/3/2 for a total of 4.4. I'm only a 1.58 ptbb winner over my last 22,456 hands, and I'm worried I'm gonna hit breakeven or go into the red one day.

There aren't a lot of big pots with hands I've lost with, but the pots with hands I've made money with are small enough to make my winrate a measly 1.58 ptbb.