Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Please change your tourneys

I requested a check on May 21st for 1k and still have not received it. (Canada)

I was told a MONTH ago that they would Fedex it because of the delay. They're not even answering my e-mails anymore.

This is [censored] [censored]. What can I do?
Old 07-20-2007, 03:21 PM

I have a suggestion for the VIP tournaments. Atm they are pretty much impossible to play for someone like me, a European player that have a regular job.

I don't know the percentages of Euro players but personally I see as much Euro players as Americans/Canadians so I think it would be fair if one of the tournaments was at Euro primetime..
Old 07-20-2007, 03:30 PM

Anyone else bothered by the fact that the GM hasn't posted in here since about page 1?
Old 07-20-2007, 03:50 PM

Something I don't understand is this:

WPX has a tournament three times a week with a massively generous overlay, a cheap buy-in with no fee, and they cap it at 500 players so you don't have to wade through a large field. This seems like the site is putting themselves out quite a bit for only the players benefit... only for people to bitch about structure, or the fact that there's no breaks, or whatever.

This is practically a freeroll and we should be thankful it exists. Treat it as such.

And what about the fact that the tournaments don't go hand for hand on the bubble? Did no one notice that? I found that to be a refreshing development.

As far as suggestions go, I'd like a confirmation email when I cash out, and another when the courier has shipped. I, like others have iterated, have waited for what I feel is an excessively long time for my check after paying the $30 for expedited processing.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

WPX has a tournament three times a week with a massively generous overlay, a cheap buy-in with no fee, and they cap it at 500 players so you don't have to wade through a large field. This seems like the site is putting themselves out quite a bit for only the players benefit... only for people to bitch about structure, or the fact that there's no breaks, or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those comments apply to all tournaments, not just the VIP ones. If you don't think "have breaks in tournaments" is a valid request, I'd guess you're in a very slim minority.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those comments apply to all tournaments, not just the VIP ones. If you don't think "have breaks in tournaments" is a valid request, I'd guess you're in a very slim minority.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not saying any of the requests are invalid. If there's something that could be improved, then by all means.

What I was getting at is that people take this thread as a green light to complain about every tiny little thing they don't like, when the fact is, we should feel fortunate to have it at all.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:38 PM

Maybe you feel that way, but if you are one of the high volume players now contributing 1k a week in rake to the site I think that they feel to at least have a VIP tournament which treats them like a vip.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you feel that way, but if you are one of the high volume players now contributing 1k a week in rake to the site I think that they feel to at least have a VIP tournament which treats them like a vip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. I see both sides.

Speaking of VIP... does anything think the FPPs will ever be worth anything? Or will they go the way of the neteller points?
Old 07-20-2007, 06:44 PM

Default Low-content suggestion for FPPs

[ QUOTE ]

Speaking of VIP... does anything think the FPPs will ever be worth anything? Or will they go the way of the neteller points?

[/ QUOTE ]

High-stakes players can make the most of the 100 FPP tourneys by:
-Playing them while drunk. Unleash your inner donk!
-Letting your child play them for allowance money.
-Letting your child play them while drunk.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:45 PM

No clue, but I have 250kish so hopefully they will one day =p
Closed Thread