View Poll Results: show the four?
show 428 81.37%
don't show 98 18.63%
Voters: 526. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 01:24 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL AUGUST [EMO] THREAD PART 2 ***

omg you're not circumsized? FREAK! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I do hear that guys with foreskin actually have the ability to experience a higher level of stimulation - unfair. lol that's probably why you only go a minute or two, it's not your fault!

I haven't used lube once in probably the last full 1000 times I've masturbated. There's really no pain to deal with.

The only time I'll use lube with a girl is if it's one of those rare marathon style afternoons where everything gets dry and sore for the 3rd go round, or is she's giving up the anal.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:31 PM

Sorry for totally spamming this thread today guys, but one more thing.

Kil - Jesus H buddy you ate her out for half an hour while she was on the rag? Wow. That is beyond nasty. I've had sex with my ex a bunch of times on the rag, but never ever would I want to eat that [censored], nor would she ask me. And yah, you gotta put a towel down underneath or else you get a disastrous mess. Also doing anything other than straight mish when she's all ragged out is a real bad idea.

However, congratufckinlations man. Seems like things have just been looking better and better for you the last couple weeks, you deserved a breakthough. Glad to hear it.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:50 PM

"towel boy" and "six seconds" would make great titles... mods?
Old 08-30-2007, 01:53 PM

I think I'm single now for the first time in almost a year.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:53 PM

lol funny stories fish.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:03 PM

lol all this [censored] is funny as hell!

I think everyone has had a walkin experience, at least one of them. Cause I have had them for sure. There was this one time just moved downtown and was going at it with my new gf at the time. Buddy knocks on the door and asks "can I come in?". I proceeded to say "no" but he thaught I was joking and walked right in lol. And my smart ass, in the haste of drilling my girl forgot to lock my door.

It was funny cause afterwards I was talking to my roomate. It was pretty much:

"wtf man I said not to come in!"
"I thaught you were joking"
"why would I joke about that?"
"i dont know... (few second pause) damn she has a nice ass!"
"i know lol... wanna get drunk"
"Ill drink to that!"
Old 08-30-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm single now for the first time in almost a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its ok man, honestly man there is nothing wrong with being single... if you not ugly, a douche, or dumb, you wont have a problem finding anyone.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:18 PM

Ok since we're getting the stories out, heres one I haven't shared with SSNL yet. Warning : Fat Chick Alert

I'm 16 and at my friends house Party and have just downed half a bottle of JD. We run out of alcohol I decide to go to the store which is a 5 minute walk away. This fat chick decides to come with me. When I say fat here I MEAN fat aswell, probably like 13 stone and thighhs the size of my torso. So we're walking across the field to the shop when it suddenly dawns on me that this chick is probably hungry as a motherf*cker! So out of the blue I drop my trousers and pants and say 'Will you suck my dick?' She drops down there almost instantly LOL. She sucks it for a few minutes, then stops suddenly and asks me 'Jay? Do you really like me or do you just want someone to suck your dick?' I reassure her and say, 'of course I like you, you're amazing' and just push her head back down there. lolz fat sloooots.

Just as I'm busting a nut, 3 of my friends come round the corner and see whats going on. They start laughing hysterically and start throwing cans at us. I get up, drunk as hell and annoyed at them and start chasing one of them. He jumps a ditch, I try and end up falling straight into it. Covered in sh*tty mudddy water. Awesome.

I then go back to the party, get laughed at by absolutely everyone, and end up passing out on the street outside the front of the house.

Good times.....
Old 08-30-2007, 02:19 PM

hey

1. the BWCA sucks when it rains and storms and you have 5 hour paddles and portages through mud and [censored]

2. girlfriend is ghandi. as in, no more. um...not sure how i feel. pretty bummed, to be honest. even though i was not exactly faithful (long distance [censored]). i was going to move out there in a couple months tho.

3. moving to a new place tomorrow. it's a big house- ok, not great. should i put the 40inch in my small room, or in the living room?

(the last thing is the real question, help me out)
Old 08-30-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good times.....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Closed Thread