Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Thinking; All You Ignoramuses Out There Need To Read This

So I see some of you fools with your leveling and sarcasm have tried to denigrate my ideas and thoughts. Well, I've pasted some private responses I've gotten from 2+2 members encouraging me and supporting me, unlike most of you idiots. I've included this to show that some of you need to grow up a bit. I haven't included screennames so as not to betray any trust, but here they are:
Hi Skoolya, I am guessing you are a regular here that opened a new account?

What you wrote is interesting, but you put it in BBV, so obviously people are going to knock it because its serious with no mspaint etc.

I wrote a serious post once too, and I had 1 serious reply which stated that even if a post was laced with gold and naked chicks it would get shot down because a lot of BBVers, well thats what they do.

Anyway, like I said, your post is interesting, I agree with it, I haven't yet accomplished everything I want to, but I am making progress every day, however these accomplishments are mostly material, I have accomplished my spritual/personality goals except for a few, and again, I feel I am making progress with these.

I would like to ask where you are from, and where you have travelled?

What are your accompishments that you achieved? and do you really feel like there is nothing left for you to accomplish? Or do you mean that just the scope of your accomplishments have changed from material ones to spriritual ones? With no goals, life would be very boring, humans need hope to be happy, but how you write still tells me you have hope, although you don't know yet what for.

Write back when you can, I think you will be very interesting to talk to.

Take care.

Thats pretty much how I always feel. I see EVERBODY I come into contact with as a brainwashed person. And when I try to explain how I feel to people they never get it or ask me if I thought of this when I was on drugs (only smoked weed like 5 times... no X =P). I quit everything though because I think it makes more of a "fake" happiness or reason.

I now find myself trying to stay away from organised anything, especially religion, because I know that life and existence isn't organised, so an organised anything has to be fake. Or it atleast won't let me think for my own, and I don't like to live by what somebody wrote down in a book 3000 years ago that has since lost it's meaning many times over. I'm a very spiritual person, I think that the mind or soul is a sacred thing, I even believe in God and Jesus to a degree because that's how I was mainly raised. Just not as intently as those old ladies that do nothing but read the bible and listen to little kids sing This Little Light of Mine on cassette.

I don't even really try to convey my thoughts to people any more, especially on a forum like BBV, where there is no emotion or thought and just a bunch of yo mamma style jokes. But I gave up because I don't think that any spoken language can even start to express emotion just in words. Except maybe through metaphor. Everything is a metaphor in one way or another. Words can give the basic idea, but only the mind can complete it.

I need to find more people that think like us... almost everybody I know is always on drugs or quiting them just to do them again in a couple months.

I agree with your let the world come to you approach to life. I have found that when you try and force things it just makes a mess. I believe the meaning of life is simply evolution, as an individual and the world as a whole. There is no heaven or hell and God is simply an expression for what each and everyone of us is. To me God is the sum of all living things and we are all part of it. Everyone has intuition a sort of gut feel and all we can do is just live life by the day and try to make decisions upon what we know is the right thing to do. Ive found this book to be very helpful:

http://www.amazon.com/Re-Darrell-Cal...048&sr=8-1

Also this:

http://cobaltsaffron.com/en/home/cobaltsaffron
Old 06-30-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Thinking; All You Ignoramuses Out There Need To Read This

tl;dr
Old 06-30-2007, 11:36 PM

lol donkaments
Old 06-30-2007, 11:39 PM

wtf??? wrong forum try the psychology forum.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:40 PM

You forgot your film avatar
Old 06-30-2007, 11:43 PM

I didn't read any of it.
Old 06-30-2007, 11:51 PM

Are u talking about your thoughts in that other thread u started? That was like elementary philosophy topics you talk about the first month in 101. Congrats man, your deep.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:40 AM

dude, you're a terrible poster
Old 07-01-2007, 12:41 AM

tldr
Old 07-01-2007, 12:49 AM

This is a [censored] gimmick because no one will even read your posts.