FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be in Mexico for a week in December

[/ QUOTE ]

great place - where abouts are you going/staying??

[/ QUOTE ]

Going to Tulum. It was kind of spur of the moment, my uncle was going down there and said it was only $1000 for airfare/accommodations with meals and booze included, so I figured what the hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

its a great place. ive been a few times now to Cancun and also Puerto Vuelata on the pacific coast and along with Italy is the only place away from home i feel i could live
Old 11-26-2007, 02:58 PM

Been really trying to get back into PLO the last couple of month with pretty average results.

I was playing up to 5/10 at the start of this year but don't have any PT numbers to compare with, can you guys give my stats a look, my PFR and PF agg. numbers look really low.

Old 11-26-2007, 03:13 PM

random question, but:
is there anywhere that I can find a semi-official list of people that are considered to be the best PLO players in the world, both live/online?
Old 11-26-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
random question, but:
is there anywhere that I can find a semi-official list of people that are considered to be the best PLO players in the world, both live/online?

[/ QUOTE ]

aba made one in his secret blog.. not sure I feel good about linking you though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
random question, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

aba made one in his secret blog.. not sure I feel good about linking you though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ ] secret blog jokes are funny
Old 11-26-2007, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
random question, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw you know how he writes on his blog that it's nice playing with you etc. on here he just says you're a fish and that he enjoys every time you stack off easily lol
Old 11-26-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
random question, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw you know how he writes on his blog that it's nice playing with you etc. on here he just says you're a fish and that he enjoys every time you stack off easily lol

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for your insightful contributions. I think they may be missed in SSNL though; why dont you go continue posting there? thanks for playing.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
random question, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a list but Farha is respected by all to be the best high stakes shorthanded PLO player in the world. I know that Antonius, Ivey, Hansen, Benyamine (who all happen to play a lot of online) are definitely up there.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
random question, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a list but Farha is respected by all to be the best high stakes shorthanded PLO player in the world. I know that Antonius, Ivey, Hansen, Benyamine (who all happen to play a lot of online) are definitely up there.

[/ QUOTE ]

so much about benyamine...
Old 11-26-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
random question, but:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This will be totally groundless, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the great majority of of "the best omaha players" are going to be the high stakes online regs, esp. in the 25-50 games. In the nosebleeds I think alot of the players got there from a hold'em background and brought their bankrolls, rather then having made their way by playing hundreds of thousands of hands of PLO.

The purely live players, like Farha, may have a great understanding of the tempo of the game and be willing to gamble and make big plays, but the fact that they won't have played a tenth or even a hundredth of the lifetime hands of a serious online player is a huge disadvantage.